ESF,... to be continued????

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
(7 words)
NO Custom Characters thats the evil itself

Best answers
Originally posted by Xanatos
yeah change gohan into adult gohan with the attackes of adult gohan adult gohan RULES he is the coolest

as long as isnt saiyan man i dont care :| he went from being a totally cool, hard, really strong 13ish year old( when he beat cell ) to a geeky high school student. his powers even went down! sounds silly but maybe put him in in mystic stage and just have him power up faster than the others. i only say that cause when he is saiyan man he is so silly!! :yes:

Best answers
I don't mind the melee thing if it's used right. I just got done playing and all that happened was I spawned, got hit with a melee then blasted with a beam, spawned, got hit with a melee, then blasted with a beam, etc. I do watch the show and I know that's not how they fight. So I vote that they should just reduce how often you go flying back

Best answers
Whaddya mean a custom character? all i know is the Series chars.

Best answers
if you do a Movie Carr. and you must have an Evil One then go for Janumba but it would really be a prob. to get him in its first form cuz hes is as big as a map then and he can't hardly walk he falls most of the time and then he just go's.......... wel whatever he go's his skinny

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by jackal912
Whaddya mean a custom character? all i know is the Series chars.
custom character is the developers own chars i don´t like that idea...

Best answers
I think atleast Brolli should be in, hes quite popular..

Roh

Best answers
Having a better idea of whats to come just makes it more sad that I wont be around to see it! Good god why did I join the army!!!! I ship out for basic at the end of jan!!! Pitty me!!!

Best answers
of course they will continue, they havent even released the game yet, ive never seen anyone stop after they released a beta

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
custom chars would allmost make it a non dbz based game.If i'm right then you might suffer the same faith as bfp.Please don't add customs i would even like jajirobe better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the only movie character that could really be implemented is Brolly. nobody from world's strongest would work, or tree of might, or that first movie with garlic jr., cooler... nah.., bojack :no: , janemba no cuz his first form is too huge and useless, etc etc.

Who had the idea for adding the "Evil Guy" from the last movie? That's insane.. adding hildegarn... he's freaking godzilla.

Best answers
I agree with Hitokiri..
besides I would love to see Brolly added, he's my fave character besides Vegeta :). and, BTW what exactly is a custom character?, like the creators are gonna make up a fighter, like new saiyans?..if you do then that would be pretty cool, but IMO I'd rather see Brolly in before characters unknown to DBZ

Best answers
Custom chars sound ok. It's the ESF team's creation, they should be able to put their own creation into it. Maybe they should make up some story line to go with the characters (like why they are here with the DBZ characters) and make a DivX of it using the mod!! heheh

Just an idea - what about other super heroes? (Like from the Marvel series or Superman? They would have to seem to fit into a DBZ style of fighting or have powers similar to them) Or would this just cause instant law suits? Probably a bad idea then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom