ESF: The Movie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Earth Special Forces: The Movie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats right folks ive had an inspirational moment again >=), and with this kinda motavation I wont let it go to waste.

I'm Visioning some sort of an esf movie, AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes long.
Maybe instead of calling a movie i should call it EPISODE 1. Yup! No Voices, but subtitles and hell of a lot of action + a good storyline.

Some tweaking of scenery which can easily be done with modeling will most likely be needed, and a few custom animations here and their. Some soundFX, and alot of Good thinkers to help shape up a script/storyline.

Basicly, this thread is to assemble the UP MOST, TIP TOP, ready to go kinda people willing to give this a shot >=)

Everyone will team up to help me create a pwnage Movie that everyone can enjoy, Heck if it turns well like im expecting, we can create more.

People Needed

Story Creator/Editor: Think you've got what it takes to create a brilliant master piece? Post now, just remember that you wont be working alone on this.. me and possibly a few others will work together to create the story.

Scenery: Have any modeling skillz? Think you could whip up background building or maybe some grass? or trees? post away.

Animation!: This part of the movie can make or break it xD, with a few custom anims this movie can be brought to life >=), if your willing to help, Were waiting 4 you =)

Actors: Think you have the patients to listen and follow instructioN and to see your acting skills in the final product =)? sign up now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recent Update

Film Underway..

Currently I *need* an animator, who could make simple edits or replacements of an animation. A good example would be a "Gesture" or different punch or kick animation.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn you toke my idee from me I wanted to make an ESF the Movie I allready Have the Script and I was going to do it fro 40 to 1h 30 min

Best answers
[/QUOTE]Story Creator/Editor: Think you've got what it takes to create a brilliant master piece? Post now, just remember that you wont be working alone on this.. me and possibly a few others will work together to create the story.

Scenery: Have any modeling skillz? Think you could whip up background building or maybe some grass? or trees? post away.

Animation!: This part of the movie can make or break it xD, with a few custom anims this movie can be brought to life >=), if your willing to help, Were waiting 4 you =)

Actors: Think you have the patients to listen and follow instructioN and to see your acting skills in the final product =)? sign up now![/QUOTE]

i'd like to be a story creator or an actor please, but what do actors do for a game???

better be the story creator
Name: Michael Mulvay
why should i be chosen for this job/s: i have been making dbz stories since i was little and i would like to put myself to the test, i love dbz but how could i be an actor?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about yall 2 collab 2gether 2 make it even more greater than what yall plan 2 make it..........would progress faster:]
I want to make it without custom models only the story of ESF and I can tell you it rulez The Ending it's fantastic and you won't belive it :D

Best answers
creat idea :)
post your storys and vote for the best (easy and quick !)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll act! I can take orders better than any pet and I don't make mess on the floor! I also can do most ESF tricks. I also have ESF installed along with being able to create basic props.

You may need a camera man so there's consistancy with everthing and no downloads are needed.

Best answers
I just realised that this Thread existed. It seemed good at 1st. But I then noticed that there has been no comment from Jynx since last month. Hopefully he hasn't lost the inspiration lol.

-Guzzie

Best answers
Yeah, and I just REMEMBERED this thread exists. xD

Oh well, knowing Jinxeh, its' not gonna be the last time, don't worry. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many people have wanted to make an ESF movie, yet few have gotten far, and none have finished at all. You need to get a dedicated team, and you can't get that by just asking on the forum. In the end, people will lose interest and yet another project fails to reach the end.

*Cough* Operation Tien *cough*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol.. No nO.. im just patiently waiting for people to replay. Also Improving myself vid wize.

Expect to see Commercial quality VIDEOS kinda soon ^^

as for the dedicated team idea. I already have a Team Name and logo for it. I'm Just improving myself to bring a much higher level of entertainment =p, and the people i'll be for the OFFICIAL top of the team will mostlikely be dedicated people with needed skills of good quality ^^.

Best answers
hey jinx was sup man i want to be an actor to show off my famous acting ability

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom