ESF Teen Gohan (ANOTHER ONE!)

Best answers

SV urged me to make a start on Gohan, so heres another Teen Gohan to add to the plethora of Teen Gohans on the forum atm!.

C&C Most Welcome

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ woohoo!
looks great so far, keep working on it till we can really crit but so far i like the tone and the shading is really cool too!!

gj :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, thats such a cool gohan, you modeled him yourself right?

Best answers
looks very nice :D

i like the texture you have done on it so far. i like the hair very gohanish :p

good job

*edit* offtopic: w00t my 800th post :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that was modeled by eclipse and god gundam, it is in fact, the official gohan

Best answers
Me model? CRAZY STUFF! As gir said, this is the official ESF team Gohan... =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Me model? CRAZY STUFF!
ya, i was wondering that myself too but i couldnt tell it was the esf gohan because of ur great skinjob :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*is omnipotent*

actually its a whole new model ;) you should really look in GG's dev journal from time to time, either that or become friends and/or help out the dev team from time to time :p helps keep on top of things.

@ravenblade

you know i cant crit you cos you pwn my ass all over the place at skinning. so ill just say it looks great :)

Best answers
it looks nice :)

But is this just a teen gohan that you are gonna release or is this the new gohan model for esf 1.3?

EDIT::..

I just read the dev journals... and that`s gonna be the new gohan model... but why change it... it only needed to be skinned.. or well.. GG says that in his dev journal...
And for the C&C :)
Give gohan eyes :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm...look at the new model, and compare it to the old one...

point made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that old esf gohan is pretty bad imo and i just checked the dev right now, that gohan is wayyyy better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITS FUGLY RAVEN!

[newb]His hair is black... and his skin is too gohanish... and OMG HIS CHEST IS SPIDERMANISH![/newb]

Lol pretty good start so far. Give him some pupils cuz gohan wasn't such evil when he was normal :p

Best answers
have the top outside corner of the eye curve inward a little

Force Pit Member
Best answers
NOTE!!! THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF THE MODEL!!!!!!!!!! Raven was bored so he started skinning the near final version, tweaks are still going to be made to the mesh tho (most notably the drive in movie theater size forehead).

Nice start Raven :).

Best answers
Yeah, please remember the models are tweaked after skinning =P, so... hold off on the model crits as meh clipseh stated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
NOTE!!! THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF THE MODEL!!!!!!!!!! Raven was bored so he started skinning the near final version, tweaks are still going to be made to the mesh tho (most notably the drive in movie theater size forehead).

Nice start Raven :).
looks very nice.. clipsey! why dont u also use the other models u started on for esf?? (evil buu.. etc) =D coz ur the man, man

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he looks a bit too evil to be a 11 year old >_>
i know this is heavily wip but i just wanted to point out something

i hope you understand >_>

🌠 Staff
Best answers
im kong kong, we are, i have all his wips and he and I are going to finish his work together. So dont worry about it. As for gohan, hes looking sexily =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[newb]wtf... now his hair is yellow? he must got hair dye... and his body is all solid... i mean... GOHAN HAS A PURPLE OUTFIT! geewiz... he looks like he got a body suit on... [/newb]

Hey man that's pretty dang good... u should try makin streaks or suttin so it wont be all solid color... or... it might not yet be skinned... *runs*

good job so for though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom