ESF teamplay tips.

Best answers
Shield Attack Transfer
I've seen this before. It's the so called, SA(Shield Attack) transfer.
2 Gohans must be close to eachother and use Shield Attack, when you charged it up for a few seconds. Tell the other to keep his shield up, the one who said it must release the energy of the shield against the shield of the other one.
Just keep doing it, until you have gathered enough energy and release it upon a populated area. Now watch the destruction :)
( Good results when you are SSJ or if someone powers up your shield by firing attacks against it. Even a Spirit bomb will cause mass destruction. )

2. Team PS(Power struggle)
You can make a beam very powerful by a PS with your own team mate, for example: Use Goku and tell a team mate to throw a beam at you. The safest way of doing this is to have a team mate throw the beam at a other area and fire the beam at the beam so you can survive the blast. If beam got enough Ki and the beam will hit terrain, there will be a huge explosion possibly hurting or destroying everyone in vicinity.
( Great results with SSJ or Spirit bomb. )

3. Power ball
If you are using a attack has a ball attack style. Like the finishing buster or Deathball and Spirit bomb. Now tell a team mate to throw one of these balls on you. Now try to block it and throw it back, when you've pushed the ball back. Have your team mate block the ball and push it back too. Once again, this will result in a big explosion. Though, I'm not still sure about it. I've seen someone blocking a spirit bomb and when it got pushed back the whole map almost exploded.

Best answers
beam spamming :S :\

won't get you anywhere.

they might sound cool alright, but well. don't do them on a public server too much. it's just annoying beam spamming.

Best answers
People will start calling u names cause u might do that often, DON'T, it's not fun for the other players and maybe you wont get a lot of it either. :S

Best answers
There is a old easy thing to do when you see a beam coming towards you.... DODGE it.

I don't care what they call me, they already insult me when I kick their ass with melee. Besides, they do the same stuff. Spirit bomb spamming and Kamehemaha spamming.

If you can't stand the spamming, either attack them in the side or leave and find a other server.

Best answers
I saw nothing wrong with what he said. More people need to use beams. And it doesnt matter anyway. If they do melee spam just kill them with melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom