ESF Team Why are you begging us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
To vote for you in ModDB's top 100 mods of the year. How could you do such thing? When was the last time you even updated the game? 7 years ago more or less? You can't expect us to vote for a mod that is supposed to be in ModDB's top 100 mods of 2007.

This is just preposterous, how could you offend us in such manner and speak? The act of pushing us to vote you is like saying "Here, take this candy bar from 7 years ago, it may have been long since it's been in the market but it's still as good eh?"

My advice is just to not longer participate in these until you guys do atleast one TINY update to your mod (although nobody would fall for a teeny tiny update just like that)

Anyways, that's all the time I have left, so if you excuse me, gentlemen..

edit: It's funny how when you enter the forum the very first thing that calls your attention is "Plz boat 4 dis mod plz plz plz plz plz plz plz, we reely need da monee Dx

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To vote for you in ModDB's top 100 mods of the year. How could you do such thing? When was the last time you even updated the game? 7 years ago more or less? You can't expect us to vote for a mod that is supposed to be in ModDB's top 100 mods of 2007.

This is just preposterous, how could you offend us in such manner and speak? The act of pushing us to vote you is like saying "Here, take this candy bar from 7 years ago, it may have been long since it's been in the market but it's still as good eh?"

My advice is just to not longer participate in these until you guys do atleast one TINY update to your mod (although nobody would fall for a teeny tiny update just like that)

Anyways, that's all the time I have left, so if you excuse me, gentlemen..

edit: It's funny how when you enter the forum the very first thing that calls your attention is "Plz boat 4 dis mod plz plz plz plz plz plz plz, we reely need da monee Dx
Just being on moddb makes you participate. As for the begging. We only put the thing on the front page. We didnt post it on the forums, we didnt post it on moddb, we didnt post it on facebook. So im kind of confused as to where you see us begging everywhere.

That said we are in the unreleased category. So its more like "Take the pictures of the new candy bar and believe us that itll be better than the one from 7 years ago"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't noticed already, there hasn't been any huge pushing to vote for ESF for the past couple of years besides a small news post and a forum thread. I don't really consider that begging. With that being said, it's up to you if you want to vote. If you feel that ESF doesn't deserve to win or you just simply don't want to vote, that's all on you. The news posts and forum threads serve as more of a reminder for anyone who wants to vote for ESF, and if you consider that to be begging, well, you're wrong.

I'm just going to close this before it turns into a complain fest. I understand that it's frustrating to wait, but making threads like these don't make any differences in the development speed.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When was the last time you even updated the game?

we reely need da monee Dx[/I]
Inteam was updated about 12 hours ago

We don't actually expect to be number 1 btw or win any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom