ESF Team Permission

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how to contact the team, or who on the team I'm supposed to contact, so I created this thread.

I took the ESF Alpha maps with the map .txt files, environment maps, and the .wad files and included them into a .rar file. I only changed two things:

1. I added the word "alpha" to the map file names so that they can be easily identified.

2. I took the current esf.wad and included the original esf.wad textures into it (it's included in the .rar). The other .wad files are included with the .rar.

Other than that, I didn't touch anything else. The map files are the same as they were right out of the installation file, I included the map .txt files that contain the original text, and the environment maps weren't edited. The other .wad files weren't edited other than the esf.wad which includes the original esf.wad textures as well as the current textures.

Now I'm asking for permission to upload this on ESF-World and other ESF file hosting sites.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For future reference, if you need anything you can ask me since I'm the Public Relations guy ;). I check my PM's as often as I'm on the forums, which is pretty often. If I'm not around you can try to catch any of the other team members but they are usually very busy.

Anyway, as long as you don't try to claim ownership, and give credit where credit is due I think it'll be ok.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
For future reference, if you need anything you can ask me since I'm the Public Relations guy ;). I check my PM's as often as I'm on the forums, which is pretty often. If I'm not around you can try to catch any of the other team members but they are usually very busy.

Anyway, as long as you don't try to claim ownership, and give credit where credit is due I think it'll be ok.
Alright. I apologize for the thread.

I wasn't planning on having myself in the credits so, I guess it's all right unless said otherwise.

Hosting content isn't a bad thing unless people are trying to rip it. - Pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom