Best answers
esf_storm is in production. im putting a lot more time and effort into this one than i did with esf_falls. This map will be a lot bigger than my last (about 4 times the size), im putting more effort into the terrain, and im gonna try make an electrical storm:laff: , just hope it doesnt krudd up r_speeds:p. anyways, here is a pic of what ive done so far:

EDIT***url should be fixed now.
click here to view pic

Best answers
link is broken, bob!
an electrical storm...mmh...cool! sounds good.

Best answers
yeahh it's broken...:\
But sounds great...
I liked Falls very much...
Keep it up:yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Looks awesome! I saw it! the link works (copy and paste the link into your browser if an attempt fails guys:rolleyes: )

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks very good. But could you please cut the river out of the plans cuz i'm on voodoo and voodoo doesn't react so good on esf water cuz it's so friggin animated. Or make two versions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hills look good B0B! I can't wait to see what the town and storm look like :D! Keep up the good work.

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Looks very good. But could you please cut the river out of the plans cuz i'm on voodoo and voodoo doesn't react so good on esf water cuz it's so friggin animated. Or make two versions?
possibly. the river isn't really part of my plan yet, im still contemplating different ideas and details for the map.
lol, that idea for the river was actually a large dam, with the aquaducts open, and water spewing out down the river, that would really stuff ur voodoo card:p
i cant really promise i wont do it, but if i think up something even better, than i'll go ahead with that:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looks COOL ! may u put some rocks in to the maps ... it will be looks cool !

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by B0Bmaster40000
possibly. the river isn't really part of my plan yet, im still contemplating different ideas and details for the map.
lol, that idea for the river was actually a large dam, with the aquaducts open, and water spewing out down the river, that would really stuff ur voodoo card:p
i cant really promise i wont do it, but if i think up something even better, than i'll go ahead with that:)
Muahahaha if you do add water i'll will edit it with my evil mapping skills(i still have to aquire those though :p ). But i'm tinking about buying a new videocard something like a G-Force 2 or something a card like that shouldn't have any problems with it.

Best answers
looks good thus far, and if all the other things work out (ie add, add more roads) then this map will really kick ass, good luck

Best answers
mmmkay, im done with the basic terrain, and im starting on the buildings. if anyone has some good screenshots of those futurist buildings from the dbz episodes, or the movie, can you post them here. thanx:)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm ... i think the map is in an too early stage to show pics off. lets see what comes later :)

Best answers
yeah is suppose it was... but its not now, and i need some screenies of some of the dbz cities so i can make sum c00l buildings:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i search google.com but i coudlnt find anything, i know its a very futureistic site,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom