ESF & STEAM

Best answers
Ive already tried going to steams's forums,it takes forever to become a member,i dowloaded steam downloaded halflife through steam,it shows all my mods except for esf,im not sure what to do or how to get my esf mod to work/showup,does anyone know whats wrong?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you gotta play half-life 1 first, go on half-life then join a server, then exit the game, then reset steam then esf should be there

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mf29 said:
you gotta play half-life 1 first, go on half-life then join a server, then exit the game, then reset steam then esf should be there
I'm not sure of what you are talking about, but you only have to run Half-Life without even joining a server. Just launch Half-Life once if you haven't done so before, once you are in the game menu you can quit the game. Then Install Earth Special Forces, and once you have done that. Quite Steam, restart it. And Earth Special Forces should be in the list.

Best answers
Hm,ive tried to start a game of halflife,i did so,then reset,from launching halflife through steam i dont even get to choose any other mods,but if i use the steam program to find servers then it lists a few of the mods i have,but still no esf,im not sure what to do,this is really bugging me,can anyone figure this out? do i need to reinstall esf 1.2.3?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Try re-installing Earth Special Forces as you suggested yourself above.

Best answers
Alrighty,i did,everythig is fine,steam is not as bad as i thought,it's also got some nice filters,such as no cheating,Won sucked ass it was slow & unstable.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm glad everything works for you now. Steam aint that bad at all, it has a few bad sides though, but more good then bad :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom