Esf staff i think you'd be interested in this

Best answers
now there's been millions of post about power summoning but ive come up with a solution to this crap.

Maybe you should code in a vgui screen with you can type in the amount of experience you want to keep aside to summon up like 10% of experience gaind or you could make it a power up witch you can pick up and the amount that is summonable is about 1 mil.

so lets say your ki is empty you just check your bar to see how much you have left and then your charge you ki full then after a 5 second charge with nothing happening the aura whirl model appears and your character starts to scream or suffer and the ground starts flying and your power slowly climbs.and if your summoning up power and you reach your transform level you start transforming.if you have no power to summon up you can summon up but then a minus appears and the sum of power summond will be deducted from you when you respawn.

next.The beams ....Lets say your vegeta and the opponent is staring at you but your way stronger and you blast generic beam a idea would be for the opponent to be hit in the stomach and travel with the beam into the nearest wall and boom.but the opponent can overpower it and puch it up or down making kind of like a summy over it.

The current aura that looks like a fish net should be removed as well i think more of a lighting type power up would be cooler and the dust effects look awsome especcialy on water .thanks man.

And they also need after vision.like when someone swoops at you and you press teleport and block at the same time a sprite model of you stays behind and fades away while you where teleported to a safe place.close not to the other end of the level the whould just suck ass.

And i think you should be able to charge attacks apon the charge bar depending on your ki making it bigger and stronger and after charge bar is full , smoke and rocks should start flying about and when you shoot it it should make a slpt trail of dust or water ..yes yes iknow your thinking lag but 3d carders wont have a problem but im sure you will be able to think of an idea to reduce lag..

VEGOTO OUT>>

:talk: :talk:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Looks like a post for suggestions, let me smack it over there for ya :rolleyes:

Best answers
ya sounds good.

and where is piccolos RAPID FIRE!!!!!! i cant believe it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the ideas arent very bad.I kinda like them:yes:

Best answers
Balancing this whould be hard but i managed it ....The lag wont be bad but imagine the look on someones face if you summon 10 million power he would be ehite in the face wathing your power climb on your scouter.

Piccolo rapid fire is a idea ....

sniff sniff:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point?

why would anyone get less than the maximum power u could get from the balls??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by mr. roshi
ya sounds good.

and where is piccolos RAPID FIRE!!!!!! i cant believe it

.. piccolo is missing his Mouth beam to

Best answers
as long as other people wont find a way to screw it up, other wise it sonds ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
.. piccolo is missing his Mouth beam to
piccolo did do the mouth blast ebfore.But piccolo already has too many attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom