ESF sounds effects used on Youtube video

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's really hard to say because they are bad quality + it can be done by editing the original movie out and getting the effect.

Let the dev's have the word on this...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sure it does have sound effects from ESF, but I don't think there's much that can really be done since the sound effects are from the series itself.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF sampled the sounds from a copyrighted source anyway. As long as one avoids commercial use, I'm pretty sure you are not not violating the original license (although exhibition terms remain iffy since the rise of internet). This in effect is essentially a Creative Commons. Hell, even I employed heavy use of DBZ samples when I first started producing music on a computer and I guarantee you many of those were from ESF to save myself recording time. These tracks (and other peoples work) have been on the internet for a decade, including this very forum, and have never been an issue for me, the Devs, or Toei. Why would it now?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not really a big deal. It's not like their ripping off all our crap for another game like that Warcraft mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom