ESF Sneak Peek

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That explains why I missed it then. Btw, someone needs to throw the potw up on moddb.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like trunksesess hair, looks like a mushroom.. I hate him..

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That video was fantastic! Very enjoyable.
I love all the detail the team has put forward into this project. Now I'm really hyped for more content ^^

Although, I have one nitpick, sorry ^^;

Is Goku not going to vocally charge his Kamehameha before releasing it now? i.e. You're not going to hear "Kaaa meee haaa meee" while charging and a big "HAA" when releasing the attack?

If so, I'm gonna miss it T.T
It really made it feel more powerful and it was something that was never implemented in official dbz games (from what I've played)

Last edited:
Best answers
One question, are you going to do the Death Ball like the last one (the one from Mecha Frieza) or black and red? Maybe you can do both with first and secondary buttons.
The video is perfect, the only thing is the clouds, but I think they are like that to make people see them and say "Wow, cloud shadows, OMG ROFLCOPTER". Will you do next video with one of the cell-shading?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Goku not going to vocally charge his Kamehameha before releasing it now? i.e. You're not going to hear "Kaaa meee haaa meee" while charging and a big "HAA" when releasing the attack?

If so, I'm gonna miss it T.T
So I guess you prefer this one: [KAAAAAAA-MEEE.."s**t i'm out of KI, I better shoot it now"..AAAAAAAAH!!]
I don't agree ^_^

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So I guess you prefer this one: [KAAAAAAA-MEEE.."s**t i'm out of KI, I better shoot it now"..AAAAAAAAH!!]
I don't agree ^_^
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that was impossible because the charge vocals would finish before it passed that line on the charge meter where it was actually possible for the attack to release.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was before, believe me, that wouldn't sound good now....for some reason that I cant tell :rolleyes:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple. The team could just do that Goku says Ka-me-ha-me while the beam isn't ready to shoot yet. When it's ready - the "ka-me-ha-me" is already finished saying. Same for other attacks except the Final Flash.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple. The team could just do that Goku says Ka-me-ha-me while the beam isn't ready to shoot yet. When it's ready - the "ka-me-ha-me" is already finished saying. Same for other attacks except the Final Flash.
that wouldnt allways work. The way it is now is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom