ESF skin/model uttity *SP*(plz fix me)

Best answers
anyway if you guys get bored or anything why dont you make diff skins and models and a uttility to change them

so theres different skins like

gohan-purple gee
gohan-sayain armor
gohan-in gokus gee(the one in movie 9)
gohan-in piccolos gee

it may seem alot of work but actully its not
2 diff models
with 2 diff skins

trunks-short hair
trunks-long hair
trunks-short har just black sirt
trunks-long hair just black shirt
trunks-sayain armor long hair
trunks-sayian armor short hair

3diff model
2diff skin each

etc

sure it would take longer for the beta but wouldnt it be cool that the model for your char was built by the creators of the mod and not some lame exsuce the models are ussally the same with litle alterations to the model

or it can be something for beta 2.? future

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that would be great but what about the others?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
sounds like a suggestion to me. :S

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yep that wud be sweeet?? is it easier to skin that to model?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That is a good idea, I think its would give more of an appearance to the mod itself but it would slow down the current time of the mod that we love and adore, lol.

Best answers
I think it would be funny but we dont need it if it brings the next release far away!

Best answers
why prolong the release??? the reason theres no more alphas

to make it more cooler

and fix the name

Best answers
it may seem alot of work but actully its not
2 diff models
with 2 diff skins
Sure... let's make twice as much models and 4x as much skins... That shouldn't cost much time...
*sigh*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by harSens

Sure... let's make twice as much models and 4x as much skins... That shouldn't cost much time...
*sigh*
and while they r doing that, you can re code the whole beta for us :yes:

hehehe

Best answers
hey just a sugestion but this one could put ESF over the top of all other mods

hey i never said this beta maybe a furter one

the models would actully be pretty simeular just a little changes to each and the skins well you guys are good at skins

hey recoding the beta is a great idea no joke start from scratch and add some stuff you got now and some yet to come and you got a solid deal like some other mods need to *cough*vampire slayer*cough*

think of it no more whineing about add this skin add this one if you just do all of them and say HERES YOUR F**KING SKINS SHUT UP NOW:p

just think about it

plus when some points of the mod are done you can start on these this could be a good chance for all the mod mems to get good at skining and modeling and you could always add more ppl with mod for the skining and modeling

Best answers
Ok, sorry i got pissed of on that one. I just get kinda sick about people whining about new characters/models/skins while half of them aren't even done yet.

Your utility seems to be perfectly do-able by someone outside the esf-team. If you guys want different models/skins, then tweak the models yourself and code a simple program to copy them over our models. We'll host it if it's something decent.

For redoing the code, the code is ported to sdk2.2 removing some unnesecairy ****, i redid the animation and attack code, i don't see the use of redoing anything else for now.

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
hey just a sugestion but this one could put ESF over the top of all other mods
In my opinion even the alpha is almost as good as any other mod... and from what I have seen about the beta I can just say: This actually IS over the top of all other mods!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom