ESF singelplayer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Half-Life is $10 on Steam. If you can't afford that, why do you even have an Internet connection? Or did you "steal" that as well?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ok why thear are no singelplayer in esf?
when i vas i little boy me sisters frend instaled esf with singelplayer...
so i dont get it thear will be a singelplayer or not?
however there vill be nonsteam of the version.....and...heh........
hey why the team dont make eny simple bots... i realy vant to try the meel :) (if they have time ofcorse)
What the **** are you? A Bram Stoker stereotype on AOL 4.0?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Grega, I was told they had hardcoded it or did something that would make it so it couldn't work with WON. Not that it was incompatible, but like something has been programmed to insure it couldn't happen. Of course, they could still play it using PacSteam, but that'd just be against bots, which is boring as hell after the first 3 minutes of having your ass kicked. :p

Best answers
theat is all i vant to do play with bots.. i got esf 1.2.3 and i play it online (nonsteam) i just want to try the new esf 1.3 final.... after 1 year its out there vill be some servers online and nonsteam....

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demigod, Esf Final will just NOT work with non-steam. Esf 1.2.3 might've worked with it but the only possible way to play Final would be using Legit steam with the bought version of Half-Life. It is technically limited so.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
theat is all i vant to do play with bots.. i got esf 1.2.3 and i play it online (nonsteam) i just want to try the new esf 1.3 final.... after 1 year its out there vill be some servers online and nonsteam....
Perhaps you did not get the message. There will be no further discussion here concerning pirated Half-Life versions and/or how to play ESF with them. Period.

Also, learn English. It's not that hard.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps you did not get the message. There will be no further discussion here concerning pirated Half-Life versions and/or how to play ESF with them. Period.

Also, learn English. It's not that hard.
His English actually looks pretty good, so I'm not sure why you said that. His grammar and spelling is the problem.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Demigod, Esf Final will just NOT work with non-steam. Esf 1.2.3 might've worked with it but the only possible way to play Final would be using Legit steam with the bought version of Half-Life. It is technically limited so.
I doubt. What if I use "*** and HL1" + esf final = I just don't have legal steam cd-key. It's still possible to play esf final online in steamed servers with "dproto"(a plugin for metamod that allows protocol 47 and 48 no-steam clients to join steam servers). Most of the servers are cracked (use dproto or something else), so how about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new SDK doesnt allow older clients than protocol 48 though. So drop to or not doesnt matter anymore.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The new SDK doesnt allow older clients than protocol 48 though. So drop to or not doesnt matter anymore.
Did new SDK somehow checks the legality of steam cd-key?

P.S.
*** gives you newest version of HL1 with protocol 48 and all updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did new SDK somehow checks the legality of steam cd-key?

P.S.
*** gives you newest version of HL1 with protocol 48 and all updates.
Not the SDK, but if a feature we are planing to use gets done, then itll check for a valid steam account instead.

Oh and no names OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom