ESF SERVER

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey guys can you help me on this....I have an esf server and I make it and when I enter all the people on the server has 500 LAG WHY?!?!!? :(
1.It is because my video card ?? (I was having a geforce 4 and the lag didnt go through 15-20 for me and for them 20-30 maxim , now i have an ati radeon and i think its from there)
2.!?!?!?! HELP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A video card won't make you lag. You're probably far away from the people in the server.

As in they're probably on the other side of the world and such.

Or you might have spyware.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you running a dedicated server or a listen server?
A listen server is the type where you play alongside the clients that connect to you, and when you exit, the server shuts down. It sounds like that's the one you're using.

If your PC is really stressed while playing ESF, you probably shouldn't be running a server. If it's not, though, then it may be a network issue. I wouldn't suspect a video card when there's an online problem -work the problem backwards and see if you notice anything wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Listen server???? its dedicate I make it with hlds.......can you help me please nop I'm not far away from them because we are in the same country (i dont have steam)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
But dont you get it about 2 weeks ago WE DIDDNT have lag now when I changed my video card LAG!!! or maybe I have spyware .... :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to use Steam.You will get no support untill you do. End of story.

If Steam does not fix your problem, feel free to create another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom