ESF Server Activity

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
Zeonix, did you play any clan members? Try Styx.. You'll have problems enough there.. KartSa, Zypher, MgS, Peacemillan those I know are very skilled.. And I advise you to try fighting them, or even me.
Fought Peacemillan.. kept complaining because he couldn't beat me. The score was like 9-2 my ping was 120 and his was 40... If the rest are like him, again, they aren't much. I told you. There aren't many good people around. Nor are there any in Europe. I'm not saying this to brag. But i mean, I dunno, maybei wouldn't be so harsh if they weren't such *******s.

Best answers
i got counter strike source and i've been playing that practically non stop. Not that i consider myslef a skilled player at all, but i did play in 1.0 and a little bit in 1.1

and they would all be at the least moderately good.
go me w00t

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
He's talking Ape, and people like me, because we all know, Draylock is ...
ownage?
lol jk

The point in all the posts above is that there is a lack of good players playing. The fact that people can name all of them on their fingers and toes oposed to the 1.0 skilled players who could be counted by the hairs on your arm... (yea you like that analogy)... shows that ESF has not made but in a way killed the veterans off with the game.

At first it was nice . In 1.2 there were still lots of clans, skilled players and an abundance of people who just got the game. Due to the Steam conversion there were now many more players playing in one area which made it seem like 1.2 was going to revive ESF and promote more skilled players. Within a week exploits were found, crashing bugs noticed and veterans complaing about the speed. This was hoped to be solved with the "quick" 1.2.1 patch. This just made things worse. Random crashing then caused in a decrease of players and clans. Clans that were made in 2.0 found this version to be very tart on their tongues of satifactory for this game. Now we are left with only a few people who have stayed with this community. These players have become close to the best there is due to the fact taht the incoming amount of players do not get better but instead resort to calling people hackers and whatnot.

but anyways we cant complain to these guys and say... provide us with more skilled players or force ppl to play. I mean with the absencse of Cookster, EL is pretty much dead. KWS and I have made a league taht will be open to everyone or just americans/canadians

Avenger said:
Zeonix, did you play any clan members? Try Styx.. You'll have problems enough there.. KartSa, Zypher, MgS, Peacemillan those I know are very skilled.. And I advise you to try fighting them, or even me.
...lol... the players listed i can take on my laptopin 180 ping lol, cept for styx cuz i never see him on...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing really too wrong with this thread. Just let's not have any player bashing compettitions, k? I've got my eye on this thread and if it goes south, well, you know. Talk, discuss, etc. But do not flame or spam.

-Karrde-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know exactly what you mean, im not sure how well known the mod is, but maybe an advertising campain wouldnt be a bad idea >_< a few banners here and there, a few more affilates, but thats what I would do if i was in charge, because its easy to say there is an abundance of newbs online :\ hell even i get top in nearly every server i go to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can safely say that good players are a dime a dozen. Usually when I find someone who is good and never saw them before, I get excited....only to find out it was someone from my own clan or a rival clan using an alias. I'd say there are about 18 or so "good" players compared to roughly 100+ others who come and stay or come and go. Its a bit dissappointing. To be honest...I miss the days of 1.1 where no matter where you went, there would always be some fun.

I go through the same crap Zeonix and others go through. It seems the newbies will not accept players who are simply much better than them. No matter who you are and no matter what you do, there will always be someone better than you one way or another. Its irritating being kicked and banned from servers all because I was a better player than the host. The only places I can ever fight without worrying about being kicked from just my skill are the Ape clan server and the 2 main ESF servers that crash every 5 minutes.

Anyway...thats my 2 cents...

Best answers
i like fighting people way better then me, at least for a while, then i like to go own up on ome n00bs :D. Playing people better then you is the only way to get more skilled.

Best answers
yah i'd guess, hopefully i'll get good enoguh to give you guys some challenge someday, maybe you should start playing with one hand :D

Best answers
Need changes people. Makes me want to listen to that Tupac song.

Changes..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you have to remember there are noobs that instead of calling you a hacker and stuff. They do say "you are good" or "wow you're really good" "you're too good for me" I don't get it as often as i get called a hacker, but i do get it. Got it today actually ^.^

But another thing, that i find quite funny, is when i own a noob (because i happen to be in the server first) And they say "i'm going to right you up to steam, and the esf team, and have you banned" I just laugh. I've gotten that at the most three times. At the least 2. But it's rather funny, cuz your not intimidated but they think you are. And they are like 'heh i just spoke with them, tomorrow you will no longer be able to play esf" eh, i still play. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its also boring for us people who are more skilled....
yeah this game is seriously getting boring i hope they add more than just the transformations and models in 1.3 ALOT more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaibutsu said:
ownage?
lol jk

The point in all the posts above is that there is a lack of good players playing. The fact that people can name all of them on their fingers and toes oposed to the 1.0 skilled players who could be counted by the hairs on your arm... (yea you like that analogy)... shows that ESF has not made but in a way killed the veterans off with the game.

At first it was nice . In 1.2 there were still lots of clans, skilled players and an abundance of people who just got the game. Due to the Steam conversion there were now many more players playing in one area which made it seem like 1.2 was going to revive ESF and promote more skilled players. Within a week exploits were found, crashing bugs noticed and veterans complaing about the speed. This was hoped to be solved with the "quick" 1.2.1 patch. This just made things worse. Random crashing then caused in a decrease of players and clans. Clans that were made in 2.0 found this version to be very tart on their tongues of satifactory for this game. Now we are left with only a few people who have stayed with this community. These players have become close to the best there is due to the fact taht the incoming amount of players do not get better but instead resort to calling people hackers and whatnot.

but anyways we cant complain to these guys and say... provide us with more skilled players or force ppl to play. I mean with the absencse of Cookster, EL is pretty much dead. KWS and I have made a league taht will be open to everyone or just americans/canadians

...lol... the players listed i can take on my laptopin 180 ping lol, cept for styx cuz i never see him on...
I would like to see you own KartSa, Zypher, Mgs, me or Styx anywhere with anything. If you can own us you can own some of the best players in ESF. (At least considering Styx..) And no, you couldnt take any of us on 180 ping.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
I would like to see you own KartSa, Zypher, Mgs, me or Styx anywhere with anything. If you can own us you can own some of the best players in ESF. (At least considering Styx..) And no, you couldnt take any of us on 180 ping.
Um dude. Not to go off topic but that is ~{ape}~ Gohan you are talking to. He is one of the best players in esf. I still don't know who is better ~{ape}~ Kami Sama or ~{ape}~ Gohan. But trust me, he means what he says. I bet my guitar that he could own you in 180 ping. Because he can own me with 110ish ping in my own server. But I'm not going to make a challenge out of it or anything. This isn't the topic of the thread.

Best answers
Avenger, stop posting in this thread. Thanks.

Anyone know when 1v1 mode is comming to ESF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom