ESF seems slower on steam for me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i decided to check esf out on steam yesterday, joined a server (gamezone.nl or something like that) and noticed that my keys didn't seem to respond as fast as they did on won. I had good ping, nice fps but when i stopped swooping, i had to leave about a 1 second gap between ending the swoop and charging, otherwise it wouldn't respond, making a fight against a skilled player close to impossible. Although i only tried on this server, i had this kind of experience when i tried esf on steam when steam first came out. The thing is, the other guy said that it was fine for him, so im not really sure why it was happening. Just wondered if anyone knew of a fix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just a Steam error I think, just wait until the next version for full Steam support.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The CTDB mode is experimental anyways. Right now all newbs use it for is to get powerlevel fast. Basically its abused, and nobody takes the mode seriously unfortunately. I've not seen one time where two teams actually fight for wish counts yet. But the team will implement it in a way so that the CTDB mode will promote getting your wish count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom