ESF ****s up my pc...

Best answers
I enter the game and i play with bots and stuff cuz i don't have original cd but at one point the game freezes and i can't do anything except to restart it. so the only thing i haven't installed is the EVM client pack, can it be because of it?

EDIT: lol..it censures the word ****...lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause they didnt make EVM you have to ask the makers of EVM for the problems with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err u dont have the original cd?? Then it should mean that this is warez talk, but since im not the judge i'll just point out this, esf 1.2.3 is designed for Steam not won.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said hes using WON?

And as long as he has his bought CD-key it isnt warez acording to my knowledge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vovich said:
I enter the game and i play with bots and stuff cuz i don't have original cd ...
That certainly sounds like he dosnt have the original cd-key.

Best answers
Well if you lose your original HL cd but have registered your copy of HL with steam when you signed up for an account, you just need your login details to steam to redownload a copy of halflife... I think that how it works.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
madgik said:
Well if you lose your original HL cd but have registered your copy of HL with steam when you signed up for an account, you just need your login details to steam to redownload a copy of halflife... I think that how it works.
Yup, if he has an account registered with steam and half life installed on that account, downloading it is a viable option. (I like this feature)

If he doesn't have Half Life installed onto his steam account, then there's no use even trying to play ESF since the team no longer supports the WON system.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vovich said:
so the only thing i haven't installed is the EVM client pack, can it be because of it?
Actually it's probably up to ESF, since u did NOT install EVM...
But take my advice, get a legal steam account.

Best answers
Well i have to buy hl to have one right? so yea , looks like i won't get an account. Anyway after installing all teh EVM stuff averything works and i can summon the dragon and stuff:D And the game stoped freezing so i guess everything is fine. The only thing i want to know now is how to put the bots on idle so i can kill tehm easily and check out all the transformations:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom