Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty stupid.

Best answers
I would also rather see a single finished release. As people mentioned in the previous pages, the impact of the changes from the previous version to the final one will be significantly bigger compared to switching from a demo to the full version.

Discord Member
Best answers
I remember seeing Masta's post on this thread saying the decision will likely take a few weeks, that was back in March and it's now June. Is the decision still being made? or have you guys made the decision and just decided not tell us ? (maybe the want it to be a surprise?)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I remember seeing Masta's post on this thread saying the decision will likely take a few weeks, that was back in March and it's now June. Is the decision still being made? or have you guys made the decision and just decided not tell us ? (maybe the want it to be a surprise?)
Yeah I know about the post you are talking about. He said it will probably take 1 month+ for the decision since they expected the poll to be more one sided, which makes the final say harder to decide.

Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah I know about the post you are talking about. He said it will probably take 1 month+ for the decision since they expected the poll to be more one sided, which makes the final say harder to decide.
The poll would be more sided if they didn't close it so fast, I remember I only saw this thread three or so days after it was posted and the poll was closed around then so I couldn't even vote. It was pretty stupid tbh, because ESF have such few updates majority of people would only check the website once every month or so :S They should have just left the poll open, it would have made the results more accurate.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The poll was opened when this thread was created on March 24th and was closed at the end of April. For a poll that's just measuring the opinion of the community, it was open long enough.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the currant results i am going to go back on the open beta problem and say to many people will come complaing if its 2 small releses

Discord Member
Best answers
i like the currant results i am going to go back on the open beta problem and say to many people will come complaing if its 2 small releses
The Two phase release is the whole game only with less transformations, less game modes and less characters. The core gameplay experience will still be there so if people start to complain about it then they are just ragging on 1.3 itself. To be honest if anyone dares to complain about a free to play game not being what they expected they are ungrateful and don't deserve to play it.

Best answers
Sucks. If anything isn't released by June 8th I doubt I'll have another shot at downloading it when it is time. I'm moving away and I'm certain I will not have internet speeds for downloading things unless slowly and painfully by Torrent provided its been seeded by a lot of people :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
If they go for the demo option it will probably be released at the late 2012. The full version probably at 2013.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom