ESF Release Schedule - Important

Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't actually own Half-Life, so you probably won't be able to play ESF either way.

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
so? i don't need now HALF LIFE for 1.3 openbeta(sux)... 1.3 release.. and i buy half life 1

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you own Half-Life, you can play ESF: Final. If you don't own Half-Life, you can't play ESF: Final.

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
man.. i wait for released... AND I BUY THE HALF-LIFE 1 .

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
@Avenger he is saying that there is no need to buy Half-Life 1 as ESF: F is not actually released yet. He is saying he will buy it when it releases as it is not needed now to play any of the other versions of ESF that are currently out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I personally think that a release of part 1 might get a load from the team their shoulders...
NO more hatemail from fans who can't wait any longer >=)

and what does other goodies mean? :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Voted option 2 purely for selfish reasons, that and the fact that the servers for the current game are either 0/x number or if they are full they have that goddamn escx or whatever that is filled with op characters*, not to mention that I finally, out of some stroke of luck, find a server with people from my country in it and get insta-kicked even when I showed them that ,,I am one of them."

So really can you call me guilty for wanting just one little demo before we get to the good stuff? You know a small revive spell for the servers. The dev's said they know what they are doing so I trust them to eliminate bugs as much as possible in the first release. As for the pissed-off fan-boys who will rage and complain about things like ,,Why does Goku only have 1 transformation?"** well really when the full game gets released you'll probably also ask: ,,Why isn't there any SSJ 4***." sooo... yeah who actually listens to them anyway. In other words raging fan-boys that appear due to a lack of content, that they think they are entitled to shouldn't be a problem. At least from the way I see it. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the ESF team will pay huge attention to mails that might be something like: ,,Y NO BIGGER TITS IN DA GAME?" who knows we might be looking at something close to saints here.

No matter which direction it goes my expectations for this game have not only gone up to the roof they already broke it, so I will be waiting eagerly but also a little bit impatiently for this game.
:yes:

*characters that are either from that AF Dragonball(a.k.a plot-hole heaven) or that show-that-came-after-the-Z-series-that-shall-not-be-named [Gt..cough, cough(a.k.a. plot-hole hell)] (and yes the fact that a show is bad or good should not affect the game, but I'm just using this moment to express my hatred for the state of this show... oh not you Kai u made improvements you're good)
**ooops sorry fan-boys don't actually rage like that, let me correct it: ,,WHY DOES GOKU NOT HAVE ALL HIS TRANSFORMATIONS(insert many ,,!" here)" There we go, that pesky shift key or caps key always breaks in these situations.
***must control rage-overload!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nooo ESF Team ! Don't release 2 smaller phases PLEASE ! I've waited so long, other members waited 10 years for this game to be released... so I think (maybe WE) can wait a little longer to be this game 100 % DONE ! Do as your planed, I know this post doesn't matter that much to you, and I'm not that important but have this on mind, complete the game and than release a one big final release, and than if has some glitches and bugs, maybe you should release a patch for that... but that nobody knows yet... maybe some members will be angry on this post, but I think it's the best for all. When the game will be 100 % complete and released, it will be the best feeling to play that game. And sorry for my bad english, but i think you should understand ;)

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sure, but I dunno if they still want to work on the game after release. I thought they will drop it after ESF: Final.
And why you're so 'upset' about 2 releases. All you're saying is that you're thinking it will be the best.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nooo ESF Team ! Don't release 2 smaller phases PLEASE ! I've waited so long, other members waited 10 years for this game to be released... so I think (maybe WE) can wait a little longer to be this game 100 % DONE ! Do as your planed, I know this post doesn't matter that much to you, and I'm not that important but have this on mind, complete the game and than release a one big final release, and than if has some glitches and bugs, maybe you should release a patch for that... but that nobody knows yet... maybe some members will be angry on this post, but I think it's the best for all. When the game will be 100 % complete and released, it will be the best feeling to play that game. And sorry for my bad english, but i think you should understand ;)
...?

Go ahead, piss everybody off. If we waited too long people is going to start crying about that game. Nuff said.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just wants to taste the game in its full glory, where he can stare in awe at every little gem that is in the game. The less featured version will still wonderfully surprise us, but it won't be as much as getting the whole version will.

And in this, I am with him.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh yeah and I have to bring something up for all those people that say ... ,,Meh only verified members should vote! Myaaa." You know I would not have a problem with it if I didn't try to verify that goddamn Half-life ownership for about SIX times by now. The first five times it said something about my request being invalid, and now at try number six it says it sorta worked... but do I appear now as being verified? No! I still have this symbol on me :confused:

Well I sure am glad I bought that game now [not to mention that for some reason the game itself(you know, I mean Half-life) doesn't work for some reason] 9 euros (in my currency it's a lot of money) down the drain. So really why all the hate for the fans who don't have their game verified. They will probably do the smart thing (unlike I did) and buy it when the final esf version releases, hopefully they will also be smarter then me when they will verify it cause apparently it sure as hell didn't work for me.

Now that I am still not verified even if I own the game we all know who to blame for that now don't we: Stares accusingly at a tall bald guy with a mustache Goddammit Nappa!

Edit: pssst quietly Nappa must be working for Steam cause it's probably their fault too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom