ESF REBUILD just read and you will understand

Best answers
Hi all...

First of all... i am not a member of the ESF team but i do think that they need to do a complete rebuild.

When you get in a game for example with goku than you have a pl of 750.000 and thats way to much energy if you ask me. i think that it should drop down to 5.000 and that you can use KAIOKEN with a max times of 20x as in the serieand i think the transformation level should be 100.000 with a power multiplyer of 10 times so when you are SSJ yoiu have 1 million. this way the game keeps funny but i do think that the power increase after you defeated someone should be a litle higher or the game would become boring.

i hope you people get what i mean if not.. ask for it and i will explain

this thread is not meant to make the esf workers angry but if they do get engry for this toppic than SORRY its just an idea..and i will place it in the suggestion thread if you like this idea.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But what if you are on the transformation pl and another guy isn't, wouldn't that be quite unfair if this guys has a pl of 1.100.000 and the other 90.000 and can't reacht his transform pl, cuz the pl catch up is off. The high pl dude would do an instagib on the lower pl dude. Bad idea

Best answers
he obviously only thought his thought for Goku....not further.....that's not much of a suggestion......and i don't like it and it would totally unbalance the game!

Best answers
well yes i toiught it for goku yes...

but if you just give everyone a kind of kaioken...

Gohan can have it (something like unleashing)
Krillin (same as gohan)
Vegeta (let him be able to transform to ozaru)
Frieza (Well in the serie he is t\he strongest so i think there should be a frieza limit of him of 2 one evil and one good with a pl of 75.000)
Goku (he just has the kaioken)

the idea sounds god to me and WONT unbalance the game..becourse everyone can be even as strong as the other persons with thair kaioken and unleashings. so sound to me like a verry good game if they do this..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...Sounds good but just let the ESF team deside although i dont think theyll do it :D

Best answers
thats a pretty short suggestion for a complete rebuild, it is going to be really unbalanced anyways. i do think that the game really needs to be looked at and most parts of it needs to be fixed up.

this should go in the suggestions thread thing...its not like anyone cares though :laff:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i like ESF as it is now. It doesn't need any changes in the pl system. It only needs new features. Like advanced melee or transformations, adding stuff like oozaru's is pretty useless.

Best answers
nice said cold steel and also lets see youre saying that goku should have 5.000 in ki THEN I JUST HAVE 1 FREAKING QUESTION what about Majin buu lets see where do wee start ehm about 100.000.000 in KI HMM yes it sounds good this **** it really sounds good *NOT* man think about it man

Best answers
all i have to suggest about the game right now is blocking should take about half damage and should also drain alittle KI when you are hit, but that has nothing to do with this topic...

cold steel- i dont think this game or melee system is fun the way it is right now. there needs to be changes, i just cant think of any o_o

Best answers
Although I agree partly I don't like this idea at all.. but I still think it shouldn't be so easy to reach an ascended state.. I like a challenge.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea, and for buu he should start with the highest pl, offcourse not true to th show. duh.
but i like the idea of goku starting at 5.000 pl in normal form, and pumped up with 3 times kao-ken it should be 25.000, equal to vegeta's pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the love of god, if kao ken is in the game only goku will be able to use it.... and dont even get into the super kaoken ****. turbo is all u need. i dont even use turbo. the game is fine as is thus far

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1_heart_boobies said:
all i have to suggest about the game right now is blocking should take about half damage and should also drain alittle KI when you are hit, but that has nothing to do with this topic...

cold steel- i dont think this game or melee system is fun the way it is right now. there needs to be changes, i just cant think of any o_o

Read my posts "advanced melee". That is a new feature, the melee system will not be changed, it will have new features, that's the right way to say it, cuz the swooping will stay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
no.... just... no...
Exactly...this is the most unplanned, unequivocally self-centered, gainless proposition I have ever seen made to the team. No offense dude, but this is just a really crappy idea.

Let me state it for you how it looks to us other people:

"HEY GUYS! ERASE THE WHOLE GAME AND START OVER!! GIVE GOKU KAIOKEN!! OOH WAIT THEN IT WOULD SUCK TO BE GOKU!! OKAY CHANGE THE WHOLE GAME AND EDIT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME, SO GOKU CAN HAVE KAOIKEN!!"

Go download a red aura, dude.

Best answers
Ill try not be harsh, but NO. For the love of god please dont do this!!!! Think of it this way. You go into "esforces.com WEST #3". Theres this one beam spammer who has like 60 frags, and lets just say ssj2 has been added. He can easily have 30 million pl. You have 90 thousand. Seeing his pl, you go kaioken x20. Your hp is being drained from the strained. It makes it an even fight pl wise, but then he beams you and your hp is goin down. 5 minutes later you have 20 deaths and 0 frags. Sorry man, but this suggestion just wont work. I suggest you learn C++, get the hl sdk, and make a new mod.

Best answers
blocking needs to be fixed 8/

i still think this melee system needs changes and not just more features. i think there are small flaws in this one :(

how do i make it so that i dont get sent emails everytime someone replies to me? i got 5 just from this thread ;/

also(off-topic a.k.a.=spamming) i need help with my ava :cry:

Best answers
Again I say.. I think it should be harder to reach SSJ levels but not in this way. I think if the SSJ levels were harder to reach it would make the game more interesting and also give the people who ascended a sort of respectability.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright whats the point of doing that? ESF is not finished its still being developed, mostly why it went from alpha to beta. also 750,000 isnt a lot and only goku knows kaioken, but if you want it that bad just wait until the esf mod EVM is released and buu does have the highest pl in the game and the show.

i dont like this idea, too much work to rebuild the whole entire game.

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom