ESF - Public Relations *opening*

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This will be posted here for a while before it goes on the main page. Serious inquiries only please.

Requirements
<ul>
<li> Available 1-2 hours a day
<li> Competent in HTML (other web oriented languages are a plus)
<li> Firm communication skills
<li> Mastery of the english language. The applicant should have strong grammar and spelling skills<li> Being multilingual is a plus (If you list hax0r you will be throat punched)
<li> Various chat programs. AIM, ICQ, and IRC at a minimum
<li> Background knowledge of ESF and the community
<li> Previous experience in public relations, administration or related fields
</ul>

Position Duties
<ul>
<li> Distribution of ESF news to larger news sites.
<li> Forum competitions development and managment.
<li> Moddb profile upkeep.
<li> Recording notes at weekly team meetings.
<li> Coordinating ESF tournaments.
<li> Handling of media during release parties.
<li> Promotional images, link buttons, etc.
<li> Arranging Interviews and other promotional events.
<li> Occasional forcepit updates.
<li> General pimpage of the mod!
</ul>

This position is ideal for someone who likes dealing with people and continually updating content web content. If you think you fit the bill and are interested in doing public relations for ESF send an email to <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> or send a pm on to <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/private.php?do=newpm&userid=8" target="new">Mastasurf</a> on the forum.

The email should include a little information about yourself and your experience. Basically all the stuff that qualifies you to be the PR representative for ESF. Things like your location and time zone are always helpful. Also, include any refrence sites if you have them.
<font color="red"><i>*Make sure to include "ESF Public Relations" in the subject so that your mail doesn't get filtered.</font></i>

> > > > > > Notice as of August 28th: Email is back online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm...this is quite interesting. I do believe I shall sign up for this cute little thing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish i could join ;_;. But, alas, I know no HTML. Unless of course... Flash counts D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom