esf plugin request + my little story :)

Best answers
since ESF is the best pc dbz mod ever released ( its the 3th dbz game i played, mugen dbz games / bid for power and finaly esf witch i kept playing) i even like the game so much thad i host gameservers for it loads of u guys should know me.
-CnX- Justice (BE) is my player name and i can ensure u guys if 1.3 gets released and i like it even more i wil even quit playing cs and i wil run more esf servers
Why this statement ? => our curent root server aint thad strong enof but we are expecting a new high end root server in the near future (3 months max) along with the root server we wil have a totaly new clan page as well but i like to integrate esf server stuff in the homepage so i was kinda hoping someone could make a ranking and or stats plugin for esf witch can be displayed on the server and on the site
now u guys know my vision of the esf section of cnx-clan

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, i also did asked for such request. How ever no one seemed to be actually interested to make it or to reply in my thread i created on the AMXMODX forums. Besides that point, there is a person i know who has it, but he refuses to give it to me though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Sky - maybe meh?

:p

I will recode it to support 1.2 if you'd like

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shaya is currently coding a plugin like this for the ptgn server here in aus.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T!G3R said:
since ESF is the best pc dbz mod ever released ( its the 3th dbz game i played, mugen dbz games / bid for power and finaly esf witch i kept playing) i even like the game so much thad i host gameservers for it loads of u guys should know me.
-CnX- Justice (BE) is my player name and i can ensure u guys if 1.3 gets released and i like it even more i wil even quit playing cs and i wil run more esf servers
Why this statement ? => our curent root server aint thad strong enof but we are expecting a new high end root server in the near future (3 months max) along with the root server we wil have a totaly new clan page as well but i like to integrate esf server stuff in the homepage so i was kinda hoping someone could make a ranking and or stats plugin for esf witch can be displayed on the server and on the site
now u guys know my vision of the esf section of cnx-clan
I'm sure it would be easy enough to tweak the Stats plugin to make it work for ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Shaya is currently coding a plugin like this for the ptgn server here in aus.
I know, he is sending me sources of his plugins every now and then, coz we're in same team ^_^

But I made that kinda plugin for ESF 1.1 and AMX Mod 0.9.3 long time ago
It needs converting to AMX Mod X 1.60 and ESF 1.2

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Encore, you said months ago you would make it. But you never have :(

Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
I know, he is sending me sources of his plugins every now and then, coz we're in same team ^_^

But I made that kinda plugin for ESF 1.1 and AMX Mod 0.9.3 long time ago
It needs converting to AMX Mod X 1.60 and ESF 1.2
encore you are a bad, bad, bad, bad liar :/
----

Well you know that this would need much resources?
---
mysql
or txt files
---
much player, much events <---- a big amount of data files
----
We tested it on our evx server,
after 1/2-1 month... <--- db crashed xD

k we got maybe more events and player on our server,
but you can be sure you will need to shutdown this "ranking" system after some weeks/months bec of the big amount of the data files

1. laming, players want to be in the top list, means they start to be rude...
2. after time you need to remove some informations/files because of the big amount of the data files and this would be just *** to make always an wipe ;/

P.S for the evm players we got maybe a little present in ecx ;o...

~regards skizer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldnt it work that it clears all the Info once an Map change is ?
or that there is always an sort of an task is running like 24 hours then clear the File so its new again ?

Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Wouldnt it work that it clears all the Info once an Map change is ?
or that there is always an sort of an task is running like 24 hours then clear the File so its new again ?
Sure, but this would be a 24h/map ranking..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it would be then Top Player of the Day ^^
That would be enough for me, cause my server is only sometimes up.
loleh ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was talking about current ingame rank, where you type "rank" and it shows all the data of persons in server. For example : how much kills they got, how much deaths, how often they use adv melee, how often they use basic melee, etc.

I was not talking about global SQL plugin. >.>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
I was talking about current ingame rank, where you type "rank" and it shows all the data of persons in server. For example : how much kills they got, how much deaths, how often they use adv melee, how often they use basic melee, etc.

I was not talking about global SQL plugin. >.>
I doubt you were able to edit it. Since you had to remove the Weapon Damage, and the Weapon kills and stuff. I doubt anyone can edit it out except the creater of the stats plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom