Votes: 0 0.0%
  • frieza

• piccolo

• Total voters
Best answers
i say vegeta
he takes a bit to assend but once you have hes a power house you can just nuke the map withbig bangs of final flash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think majin buu is the best, even though i dont use him that much anymore. Caues his mouth blast is strong, he has that cool candy attack, the regeneration, and the speed, i think he is the best.

Best answers
Buu.
In his normal form he outspeeds everyone but cell, and has more health than anyone. Its quite obvious he is the best melee character.

Best answers
I had been wondering how power level would effect the new melee. Thanx Sonic

And it's got to be Buu at the moment. Candy owns all, especially with regeneration. Infinite health and powerlevel that grows faster than anyone else.

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
throwing is a bit unbalanced since you can just slam people into the ground, throw some energy, rinse and repeat.
that wont be unballanced because everyone can use throwing i luv how the throwing works

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never the less no character is unbeatable in melee

it all depends on the person playing

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you base your decision on powerlevel at the beginning.... Majin Buu pwns all. The ESF team keeps it close to the series as possible.

Best answers
well i think that krillin is quite a good charater for more advanced players espicaily with the Kienzan (discruto disc)

Best answers
For me, I'd say Krillin. I just like what his speed is at, and I can beat pretty much everybody when I use him.

Best part is when you transform. Then it gets just a little too easy. :D

Best answers
this poll is a watse of time because all the people that play the game all go for
the strongest characters. it's cring shame that people don't support the little characters.

Best answers
Hey... I support the littlest character there is. He's know as the weakest (crappiest) character, but Krillin is still my favorite... Dunno why. Maybe it's that shiny head. o_O

Best answers
for me it was when i first saw him on tv pull of the kienzan on nappa

Best answers
for melee its definentely either gohan or trunks. ive been a 95% melee 5% beam person since the release of beta 1.0 and ive been using gohan for a long time ( i have tried playing every character ), his speed once he transforms is amazing, it allows you to easily catch your opponent off guard giving them no to little time to react at medium to close range swoops. He transforms early, has great speed and when your in trouble has the kamehameha and energy sheild, nothing else to ask for in a char :D
Buu is great at the start but once people around him become transforming into ssjs he is greatly disadvantaged.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say Majin Buu because he has a high amount of PL his Speed starts out nice and fast. and he has 2 ways of healing. the cookie which completely repleneshes pl AND hp. and then there is the donut which gives him 100k pl. not to mention his mouth blast is strong and is good with control. its just really easy with buu. the only bad thing is hes really noticeable. and if you fight him then you gain pl faster when you fight him.

Fire Phoenix.

Best answers
Im a only use sayajin character i find them easy to play with .. espicialy goku !
But if there is one character that i dislike it has to be buu i alwayes get my ass whooped against a good buu user .. u hate to be a donat ..
sorry for my bad english it aint my mother tounge ..

Best answers
id like to give a shout-out to my boy(is he?) frieza...
his laser when he transforms is ridiculous

Best answers
Well, Vegeta has got sum really nasty attacks when SSJ... Big Bang and Final Flash... At least he's my favourite, maybe not the strongest char

Best answers
imho i'd say krillin is the best char his speed/hp may suck in the beginning but instead of doin melee you can focus on ki blasts. except for goku krillin has the biggest variety of skill he has a strong blast, an one-hit-killer mode and a wide ranged splash attack oh and btw taiyuoken is great :p. if pl catchup is 1 and the game has a time limit i guess you'll never trans but if it's 0 transing is just a matter of time. if you ascend victory is certain because=>

powerx2=at least 6mill
best speed there is

and there's even one more advantage you might know if your pl is far beyond the pl of your opponents your blast explosions tend to be huge, now imagine a scatter beam with 6mill on a server where the strongest char is about 3-4mill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom