ESF options problem..

Best answers
well I remember when I used to play ESF a while ago, I had these options where you could choose to have 3d-particle rocks system, choose the quality of the beam, force player models and all that. Now I reinstalled it again, but I cant seem to find these options anywhere in the menu...
anybody know whats up with that?

By the way I finally found out how to do those secret combos, but to do them does it have to be in Basic or Advanced melee setting?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click on Options then click on the Advanced... button.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Click on Options then click on the Advanced... button.
sorry i didnt specify enough.. but I did check on the ADvanced button but the only thing I get is a Multiplayer Decal Limit option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is there. If you're not seeing it, something must be wrong.

Maybe you installed the wrong version, or it was installed incorrectly?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe your hl version it's to old

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
StealthSudaka said:
well I remember when I used to play ESF a while ago, I had these options where you could choose to have 3d-particle rocks system, choose the quality of the beam, force player models and all that. Now I reinstalled it again, but I cant seem to find these options anywhere in the menu...
anybody know whats up with that?

By the way I finally found out how to do those secret combos, but to do them does it have to be in Basic or Advanced melee setting?
Are you using Steam? Do you have the latest ESF patches?

The melee combinations should work in all of the melee settings if I remember correctly.

Best answers
I have the latest version of everything and I am using Steam and as far as I know the last modification Ive made is having installed EVM. After I decided to uninstall it, I installed ESF again but this time I get no Advanced Options... I know this isnt supposed to be in the forums.... but EVM has the same Advanced Options as ESF or not?
Maybe something went wrong and there is a conflict between mods... maybe there are some stray EVM .dll files hidden somewhere...

Best answers
no instead I had an ESF installation in a backup folder, so I just replaced all the models, sprites, all the folders and EVM files with the ESF stuff.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't do that. Just completely uninstall ESF and EVM (and delete the ESF folder) then reinstall ESF, that might fix your problem.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just delete the foulder that contains EVM from your hard drive and rename the backup foulder to esf ^^

That works fine (allows me to have both of them installed seperatly ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom