ESF on WoN DOES WORK

Best answers
ummm.... i have counterstrike 1.5 and i downloaded the newest patch 1.1.1.1 and i downloaded ESF and it works just fine... only no one else has it so im gonna get my friends to do it too hope u all try this cause it works and i need people to play with O-o ;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one said it won't fundamentally work. WON is long dead, however, and any problems you encounter with it aren't going to be as supported here.

I'm not saying you have, but most people still using WON do so because they have a pirated copy of Half-Life, and are unable to use Steam because of it. So most people are going to assume that's why you're still using WON, if you are.

And if I remember correctly, aren't there some updated engine features under Steam (detail textures, etc)? The Steam platform is better all-around. If you have a legit copy of Half-Life, there's really no reason why you should be using WON.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XxDevilishxX said:
ummm.... i have counterstrike 1.5 and i downloaded the newest patch 1.1.1.1 and i downloaded ESF and it works just fine... only no one else has it so im gonna get my friends to do it too hope u all try this cause it works and i need people to play with O-o ;/
Any game works win WON. But with steam out, msotly EVERYONE uses steam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You won't be able to play online, so it's kind of pointless to try and get other people to use WON.

And if you're talking about some other system that bypasses Steam, that's not allowed.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom