ESF on Half -Life Radio

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
All I have to say is, I love Half Life Radio for telling off those kids who asked questions that were answered moooonths ago.

Best answers
Alrighty... downloading it right now!

Release date 8th may, eh? Damn... right at the end of my break. Oh well.

Best answers
o yes, I'm listening, ouch my ears, that dude keeps whistling when he talks.

Best answers
i am still downloading it cause of my connection i started ages ago i am cruising at 30.00kps

Best answers
No!! Model Locks!! NO!!!, Our mod won't function anymore. *me goes cry at corner*

Best answers
LOL that one guy asked Joe about his new "practicle system" :laff:

And that one guy in the background "I'm 9 years old!" :laff::laff::laff::laff:

G
oh ****, moel lock :( man, i love changing models, i have a 180 MB models folder cuz i have other mdls that i use, by turning model lock off, damn thats annoying :( oh well, atleast they can stop scripts, so that dumb mods like EVM and EEA (altho, ill admit i have both of them installed lol) will b stopped

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just keep in mind they didn't lock models with the intention of damaging or destroying EVM or any of the other customizations and it didn't have to do with stoping scripts, it only had to do with the advanced melee system.

Best answers
Just listened to the whole thing... fun, interesting, but a little chaotic at times. Especially that kid. And who did the Badger thing all of the sudden?

Best answers
I think its good, downloading the radio interview/preview now :p

Good date btw, im sure joe will be happy :)

Best answers
i think every body will be happy because its not very far away at all....
this week than i go on a holiday that weekend than do that week and on the weekend ITS OUT SO i will be playing all weekend..!!

G
Sonic Boyster said:
Just keep in mind they didn't lock models with the intention of damaging or destroying EVM or any of the other customizations and it didn't have to do with stoping scripts, it only had to do with the advanced melee system.
dude the stopp scripts had nothing to do with advanced mele, lol, they did it to stop ppl like Devil running around and crashing servers, and also cuz they dont like EVM and EEA, even tho they said devil was the only reeason its proly partly cuz they hate EEA and EVM and all them stuff, too, and i cant blame em lol

Best answers
does anyone know the TRUE size of the Whole 1.2 installer?
mc PC is so full taht i have to deltee something for ESF1.2...

G
well if u already have 1.1, y dont u delete 1.1 then install 1.2???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just listened to the interview... and I can honestly say I'm amazed that they let that one "9 year old" kid stay on Ventrillo for almost half the session.

Good info though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They let that kid on all the time. They think it's funny to rip on him every time he talks, but it just gets annoying. v_v

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom