esf=no skill game, sorry :(

Best answers
meh i say esf requires no skill what so ever unlike counter-strike, or other stuff...well anyway it all depends on stupid fancy buttons u bind, and "fancy" moves. If someone goes against an expert esf player and never ONCE swoop melees first, and goes AFTER the expert swoops they would automatically "own". SO thus the nubby esf player wins the pointless melee. it all depends on the ki so it really doesnt matter if u play for years. Also it requires no strategy cuz of the retarded scouter WHICH EVERYONE HAS, u cant hide, ambush, etc. Lame if u ask me and im sick of people who think they own in a no skill game like this. I jus play sumtimes cuz it is pretty cool how they came up witha dbz game and I like to test models out, but thats pretty much it. this one strictly my opinion, and mock me, tease me, call me a n00b i dont care, just my opinion and i have no idea where else to state this so it belongs here i guess...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I happen to disagree with you, but I dont wanna get in any sort of argument. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, im leaving it at that.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I honestly wouldn't worry about the way the melee system works now, because that will be a thing of the past in the next version. Granted, a lot of people take advantage of the way head-on melee attacks are decided, but this system, as the team had said earlier, is just a temporary placeholder for a more full melee system that will be out with the next release.

Best answers
Err ok, people might as well pretend as if they care what you think about the game, but they don't. NOONE gives a damn about what you think is "skill", if you don't like it simply don't play it, simple as that. I don't like Counter-Strike because it's some lame game where everyone hides if their tents and camps, do I have to create a topic and bash it off as it's a lame game? No, I'll keep it to myself and might talk with friends about it. Just don't play it if you don't like it, end of story.

Although I agree with one point, the ki melee thingy has gone out of hand. I prefer 1.0 over 1.1, but I'll adept myself to this version. And if you want to play the game anyway, wait for 1.2, it's "supposedly" better and such, so sit this one out.

"call me a n00b i dont care". Yes, you're a n00b indeed. If you don't know this game, stfu about it. "Scouter" doesn't do **** in battles, they might locate your enemy, before you can look at my with your scouter crap your dead with your insides torn inside-out. Like I've said before, noone cares what you think about it. Don't play it and leave these forums if you don't like it, easiest way.

-Lynx-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This has got to be the first time ive ever agreed w/ lynxy, lol. Well said man!

And fyi: Everything you do in life takes skill. Yes, things may be as easy as hitting a series of keys but it takes skill to do that better than someone else.

Best answers
I'll have to disagree also. Since I have abushed people by having them chase me over a wall and I turn swoop off just as I get over the wall and fly off at the same time, so i'm free falling, then charge a K wave, so when they come over the wall I shoot them while i'm still falling. Not to mention you have to have good timing to get more then one hit in a row with melee. If ya ask me, misdirection is key. Not to mention there are all sorts of tactics you can do. I think you should play alittle more, then see if its better then ya thought. Thats just my 2 cents. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please dont ever compare ESF to CS, they are to completely differet mods, they both take different skills, I mean how hard is it to stay in ONE place and hit ONE button to kill some one and win, in esf there is no place to hide and you have to do more then hit ONE button you have to tele swoop attack, and you said with the expert vs n00b only a n00b would fall for the HOW, NO "expert" would fall for such a move, esf does in fack take skill to be honest I dont know why you would post that I mean like Lynx said no one cares. Every one but you thinks this game requires some sort of skill. And to quote Lynx "Like I've said before, noone cares what you think about it. Don't play it and leave these forums if you don't like it, easiest way."

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF takes just as much if not more skill than CS. ESF is a deathmatch game though not an objective based game. To compare the two is foolish.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never compare counter strike with ESF. That is one of the least intelligent associations I've seen in a long time. I hate to come down on you so hard but I'm offended that you would simply show up on the forums and blast the mod because you were beaten by someone who made you feel overwhelmed. Let me point out some inconsistencies in your statements:

1.) If the game requires no skill, why were you beaten so consistently? If you weren't beaten so consistently, you obviously haven't found any veteran players. I wouldn't imagine you posting something so derogatory and ignorant unless you were frustrated from being beaten anyway.

2.) Do you have to hide or ambush your opponent in Virtua Fighter 4? How about Soul calibur? How about in a dog fight in a flight simulator? I didn't think so. Comparing this game to CS is absolutely ridiculous. Obviously you are playing the wrong genre altogether.

3.) Only head on battles rely on ki, not melee in general. If you've played for years you know how *not* to sit there and get hit. You learn to swoop in different directions than your opponent and teleport, which are obviously techniques that are quite foreign to you.

Next time use a search button before you post your half-baked opinions. You are only trying to start flames with us and it is not appreciated.

Best answers
its a good thing ur anonnmous cuz if u had a name id sereously constiier tracking u down and causing u grievous bodily harm... so b4 this becomes too much like a flame dude u couldnt have it more wrong. if the expert was a "REAL" expert he would never get himself in a situation where e
he was going into a head on... specially with a noob. he would have teleported to the side. let the noob pass and score a hit in the back. i bet ur one of theas ppl that bases evry "HALF LIFE" mod on cs and treats it like cs came b4 "HALF LIFE" and just cuz ur lil cs aim bot makes u such a leet in cs and makes u a **** in esf dosnt mean it sux. just means u cat see past the scope of hopeless shooting mods where the only skill involved is aim and luck. its ppl like u that make me sick and i dont cair if this is a flame or i ger repremanded 4 this but if ever i think i c u in the street ud better run cuz im coming after u with baseball bat. theres no use complaining. u dont like it, dont play simple, find a game with whatever u call skill like hopscotch or something.. and now that iv finished my say im gonna go back to playing my no skill game and enjoy it.... ****head

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4goku58 said:
its a good thing ur anonnmous cuz if u had a name id sereously constiier tracking u down and causing u grievous bodily harm... so b4 this becomes too much like a flame dude u couldnt have it more wrong. if the expert was a "REAL" expert he would never get himself in a situation where e
he was going into a head on... specially with a noob. he would have teleported to the side. let the noob pass and score a hit in the back. i bet ur one of theas ppl that bases evry "HALF LIFE" mod on cs and treats it like cs came b4 "HALF LIFE" and just cuz ur lil cs aim bot makes u such a leet in cs and makes u a **** in esf dosnt mean it sux. just means u cat see past the scope of hopeless shooting mods where the only skill involved is aim and luck. its ppl like u that make me sick and i dont cair if this is a flame or i ger repremanded 4 this but if ever i think i c u in the street ud better run cuz im coming after u with baseball bat. theres no use complaining. u dont like it, dont play simple, find a game with whatever u call skill like hopscotch or something.. and now that iv finished my say im gonna go back to playing my no skill game and enjoy it.... ****head
And you get a nice warning for flaming :warning:

I suggest that if you want to post anything, it stays supportive, and doesn't turn out this way. If this is how you feel, fine. However, that can stay with you, it doesn't belong here.

Best answers
i wount say it dosent take skillz, ill say its not nOOb friendy :D thats 1 thing cs and esf hav in common :p but cs is a bit mor noob frienly then esf cause your this big guy with a big gun ;) and the nOObs just aim and shoot and sometimes get lucky til they figure out holden the mouse button hits anything but there target :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Err ok, people might as well pretend as if they care what you think about the game, but they don't. NOONE gives a damn about what you think is "skill", if you don't like it simply don't play it, simple as that. I don't like Counter-Strike because it's some lame game where everyone hides if their tents and camps, do I have to create a topic and bash it off as it's a lame game? No, I'll keep it to myself and might talk with friends about it. Just don't play it if you don't like it, end of story.

Although I agree with one point, the ki melee thingy has gone out of hand. I prefer 1.0 over 1.1, but I'll adept myself to this version. And if you want to play the game anyway, wait for 1.2, it's "supposedly" better and such, so sit this one out.

"call me a n00b i dont care". Yes, you're a n00b indeed. If you don't know this game, stfu about it. "Scouter" doesn't do **** in battles, they might locate your enemy, before you can look at my with your scouter crap your dead with your insides torn inside-out. Like I've said before, noone cares what you think about it. Don't play it and leave these forums if you don't like it, easiest way.

-Lynx-
tonjohn said:
This has got to be the first time ive ever agreed w/ lynxy, lol. Well said man!
yea i cant believe im saying this either, lynx is 150% right about this.

Best answers
ok i have to say that what i said was a lil border lined (and not to tell u how to do ur job or anything) but this thred really shoulda been closed mover or deleted by now cuz its a target 4 flame, plain and simple. but yea ontopic i have to apologize to anonomous 4 my lude comments and thou i dont agree with his feeling there was no excuse 4 my rude behavior..............but u have to agree with the underlining message behind my post.... i just felt that nomatter what i said would come out as a flame becuz this guy, posting in a esf forum bout how theres no skill involve basicly slamming all the ppl who work hard to develop their skills as a player. i mean what was i suppos to do, b all civil and nice... gee i say he started it lol.. and i think this is starting to earn me another warning so i think ill quit while im still ahead......so ill close by saying. u have a complaint, tell it to a brick wal cuz (and this was said b4) NOONE wants to hear it

btw how many warnings do i have left??

*and y did he say sorry!!!!! o_O he knew what was comming to him!!!
i call shananagins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ssj4goku58 said:
ok i have to say that what i said was a lil border lined (and not to tell u how to do ur job or anything) but this thred really shoulda been closed mover or deleted by now cuz its a target 4 flame, plain and simple. but yea ontopic i have to apologize to anonomous 4 my lude comments and thou i dont agree with his feeling there was no excuse 4 my rude behavior..............but u have to agree with the underlining message behind my post.... i just felt that nomatter what i said would come out as a flame becuz this guy, posting in a esf forum bout how theres no skill involve basicly slamming all the ppl who work hard to develop their skills as a player. i mean what was i suppos to do, b all civil and nice... gee i say he started it lol.. and i think this is starting to earn me another warning so i think ill quit while im still ahead......so ill close by saying. u have a complaint, tell it to a brick wal cuz (and this was said b4) NOONE wants to hear it

btw how many warnings do i have left??

*and y did he say sorry!!!!! o_O he knew what was comming to him!!!
i call shananagins!!!!!!!!!!!!
the only flaming this thread got was from u :p and where u said he started it makes u sound like brothers LoL :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is rather funny.. a guy starts a thread... he posts TWICE... then a load of normal visiters go at it in a battle.. interesting.. fighting each other instead of the thread starter..

I thought I was weird?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF isn't a game where no skill is required to play, it's a game where it's easy to beat down people who've never played it before with skill-less tactics.

And remember this isn't near the final version of the game, things will probably change as time continues.

Just play and have fun playing winning or losing.

oh and ssj4goku58, Sonic B. wasn't the one who started it, he was stating his opinion on how CS and ESF are different. You could have been very civil and argued like an adult rather than make physical threats to Sonic B.

You have two warnings left before a temporary ban

Best answers
okokok but i wasnt making physcal threts to b sonic. i was directing my quote un-quote flame at the person who started the thred.... lol but anyways that was houres ago and iv calmed sorta, and dude incase u havent noticed the adults of the world dont argue like adults, i get being civil but this hole threds topic (like i said) is a slam against the esf comunity if u look at it. i know every1 is intitled to an opinion but to post dribble bout no skill in a place where ppl like and enjoy and wanna learn more bout whats goin on with esf. they dont wanna hear that some1 thinks that they have no skill. So in retrospect he DID start it. i only said what ppl were itchin to say but didnt 4 some inane reason (just a lil harshly i do admit) so b4 i sit back and let myself b lectured about the civility of my comments twards this thred in general let me just say this is a clasic case of cause and effect. he said something i said something back. so if ur gonna b all "u shoulda been very civil " yaddda yada yada. u should think of the fact that if this inane pointless thred wasnt started, i wouldnt have flamed him, u wouldnt have given me a warning and wouldnt have to consiter giving me ANOTHER warning for what im saying now. i hate to b a pain but hes voiced his opinion and even u can agree that it is pointless to post a "esf=no skill" topic in the esf forums... maybe in a Cs or esf sux forum but not here theres no place 4 it and ull always get ppl like me who r avid players and dont like there skills in ANYTHING chalenged with flames and sarcastic coments. i recognise that i have broken a forum rule and i am sorry but i did it to voice my opinion (witch i can say was wrong) but like i said sone1 was gonna say it. speciallt with that amout of attention ths thred is getting.......but yea iv said a lil tooo perhaps, but iv had my say, and a lil more civily as u may notice.........
ohh and btw Miroku love ur sig.. Garth RULZ!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom