ESF - New Vegeta

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks amazing, quite a contrast to the less that perfect 18

Best answers
now this is what i'm talking about. After seeing that terrrible 18 model... this one kicks ass gj guys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 wasn't terrible, it was a nice model.. vegeta is coo but like i said too buff for normal, glad eclipse said he'll tweak it a bit

Best answers
Well what can i say?
Well the model and the skin look good and cartoonish....

So it would be a waist if they dont make perfect animations for it,.....
becous curent ones are normal.... :D I crave for perfect....
I would do it my self but i cant animate :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Well duh .... What could make the impresion that it wouldent? o_O

Any way there is just 1 thing Just 1 thing.....
I want in 1.2.2.....
New renusoken.... I JUST CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!....
But it will be only in esf 1.3...... :cry:

IDEA:
And hey can you make vegeta shot renusoken shot with the fast movement efect.... like a strong puntch in adc melle.... ;)

Best answers
Nice JOb!!! I'm a big Vegeta Fan, and i really like this model, can't wait for 1.3

Best answers
its very nice i just hope you can make ussj and majin vegeta models to match

PS: will 1.3 have ussj vegeta or ssj2 vegeta or both?

Best answers
Ok I'll just clear up some issues with the outfit. Incase you havnent noticed certain members of the Ginyu force have been made, MEANING the ESF time line invovles the freeza saga, and what outfit is he wearing in the freeza saga? ^_^. obviously should he go Majin the outfit needs to be changed but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Best answers
TwisteR said:
His arms look too buff to me. Thats the only thing I see wrong with it.
Agreed.

Otherwise it's excellent, great job.

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Ok I'll just clear up some issues with the outfit. Incase you havnent noticed certain members of the Ginyu force have been made, MEANING the ESF time line invovles the freeza saga, and what outfit is he wearing in the freeza saga? ^_^. obviously should he go Majin the outfit needs to be changed but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
I remember some suggestions a while back about frieza's armor breaking off for transformation. Perhaps the same thing would work good for Vegeta in this case.
Good job with the Vegeta model, i like this clear look. Could someone post a picture of the old model just to show the comparison?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Esf also involves the buu saga timeline... Buu is in. Goku will go ssj3 in 1.3. If you look at it that way, he should have the buu sage outfit.

Personally i do not care wich outfit he has. It's just that i don't like cloth switching in an ascension. It looks silly. Example; Krillin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
well isn't the ESF mod including the entire DBZ saga, so not only the frieza saga, but buu, cell. NO excuses :talk: ahaha just playing, but seriously, it would make more sense in the buu outfit right if his transformations were to go to majin and ssj2.. krillin was the exception because he really doesn't have an transformations

EDIT mr cold beat me

Force Pit Member
Best answers
same here cold steel, thats why i made masta.............better not say, could be a surprise :p. but yeah if anyone tells me to model a buu saga vegeta for a transformation, i will refuse. So surry guys that wanted it, you are jsut going to have to wait for a fan based one to be made :X.

as far as possible transformations i don't see why ssj and ussj aren't jsut as acceptable, i mean is it realyl THAT big a difference =\.....it's just a model XD.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now you made me curious, speak up! What did you make masta do ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see mr clipse.. well trunks gets the ussj, but the MAJIN, that transformation is unique and special, cherishablE ahah really, plus the audio, i can imagine how fun it would be to hear vegeta be like he's on crack and crazy animations of him screaming and arms in the air OMG that would so rox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom