ESF - New Vegeta

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
raven dont redo this skin, well if you are, at least back up this model + skin, i think this model is perfect, the only reason you are disliking the skin, is because most people in this thread are picky about what they want to suit THEIR vegeta needs, i think the model is fine, i know you ask for crits, but i can't think of any crits, well not until i see in-game, so i'd personally wait and see how well 1.3 goes when released before reskinning the model and if people are still moaning, then reskin if you want to :)

Yep, i totally agree with that, don't let you be influenced to much by others, the model rocks, and its better then any i have ever seen.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jayster said:
raven dont redo this skin, well if you are, at least back up this model + skin, i think this model is perfect, the only reason you are disliking the skin, is because most people in this thread are picky about what they want to suit THEIR vegeta needs, i think the model is fine, i know you ask for crits, but i can't think of any crits, well not until i see in-game, so i'd personally wait and see how well 1.3 goes when released before reskinning the model and if people are still moaning, then reskin if you want to :)
i agree with jayster

Best answers
Too right, this skin is quite superb I thought, please leave it as it is. If anything is gonna change please put a copy of this skin on esf-world so we can use this if we want, because I really do think this is brilliant.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The model looks awesome its as if you have taken it straight outa the show and into ESF, but one thing bothers me that I dont think anyone has yet pointed out. The SSJ hair and the non-ssj hair on the character is the same, yet in the show when vegeta goes ssj the hair clearly changes. Is something going to be done about this? or you guys just all happy the way it is? just mo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom