ESF - New Vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Ehm, why is he wearing his saiyan amor ? If i'm right, 1.3 will have majin vegeta or ssj2 vegeta. Wich would mean he'd be switching clothes when ascending to one of these levels.

I'd rather see him wearing the buu saga outfit.
couldn't agree with you more steel, i'd like him in the buu saga outfit, it makes more sense if he will go majin and ssj2

TwisteR said:
His arms look too buff to me. Thats the only thing I see wrong with it.
yeah also agree

one hell of a model =) gooooood job..

Best answers
good job raven, you seemed to achieve the effect on the armor that ive been trying to get while doing mine (iam referring to the cleaness, while mine was dirty and rushed), i sorta agree with kama that you could maybe add in some extra lightning here and there to make the skin really stand out, but thats just my taste, maybe the whole community is different, but anyways congrats on being on the team, hope to see more of your work, now noone will download my reskin :(

Best answers
The vegeta there actually looks more like his Super Saiyan 1st Grade form instead of just regular. That is supposed to be normal, and ssj, but they both appear to be buff as if he were ss 1st grade. If I could model I would size down some things (arms, and legs).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arms are waaaay to buff..
Skins nice, clean, simple.

I wpuld love to see some new cell or frieza or buu models... All these saiyans but what about the villians!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
WEll everyone has thier own personal opinion on how buff vegeta is, and there are tons of refs to prove any factor, i acctually was going to edit this model a bit after seeing it skinned.......but SOMEONE ::punches RavenBlade:: didn't send it to me like I asked him too =\. Rest assured that I will tweak him a good bit, and that he will be less buff :).

I'm happy you guys like the model and skin tho ^_^.

Best answers
I don't know what the hell the rest of these guys are talking about but thats an awesome model. Good job.

@alea

Very funny, some of you guys here are just to slow...

Best answers
Kama said:
Something fresh, new, not going with the crowd. Personally I prefer Smo's old one to this because it goes a little further then just showing mild shading.

I think if you really want to move forward and impress people you need to take some real chances, don't be so conventional. Add bright lighting where you think it'll work, he's wearing a spandex suit, how about some flashy highlights here and there.

His Straps could be skinned like actual gold, not just shaded yellow. The face even too, add some smaller details like nostrails, not just decent shading.

Overall yeah, it looks good, but where's the factor that makes me even care if I use this or the default one?
You couldnt be more wrong actually =P. The standard community skins show large contrast, heavy highlights and basically exactly what you are describing as "different". I purposely didnt add flashy highlights, high contrast sections and bright lighting, I wanted to keep the skin mild, clean and crisp. Not to mention, its a alot harder to skin without massive contrast variations, being dodge and burn happy isnt what makes a good skin. Obviously we dont see eye to eye on what makes a good skin, simple as.

Eclipse said:
WEll everyone has thier own personal opinion on how buff vegeta is, and there are tons of refs to prove any factor, i acctually was going to edit this model a bit after seeing it skinned.......but SOMEONE :punches RavenBlade:: didn't send it to me like I asked him too =\. Rest assured that I will tweak him a good bit, and that he will be less buff .

I'm happy you guys like the model and skin tho ^_^.
Somone hasnt been online all day =P!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone says the model should stay the way it is. Someone says it's vegetagasmic! That someone is... find out in the next episode! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model and skin is just fantastic, cant wait to play with this when 1.3 is out :laff:

Best answers
That Vegeta model is great the android 18 model could do with some of that o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks fantastic, I love it! And congrats on your new position Raven.

Best answers
hmm well i have see that skin looks nice and all but how does the thing look when lit with hl lighting?
i think thats a question most people would like to see answered

edit: i would also still like tot hear the polycount

Force Pit Member
Best answers
errrrr it's like 13something...mid 1300's I think.

Best answers
the proportions are fine in my eyes, keep the buffness, i loved buffer variation of vegeta,

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't worry about the buffness if I were you. It prolly won't make a difference in game.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the buffness is fine for ussj, ssj even, but not normal.. it doesn't realy suit vegeta that well.. vegeta was cut and slim in normal, then all the buffness came in ussj

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
the buffness is fine for ussj, ssj even, but not normal.. it doesn't realy suit vegeta that well.. vegeta was cut and slim in normal, then all the buffness came in ussj
nuff said...

looks awesome though, the head is absolutely perfect, maybe the arms are a little too buff though

Best answers
Wow an update in less than a day! The ESF team is really Busy!

9/10 for the New Vegeta. But since exclipse will fix his arms 10/10.

I dont think he needs his buu saga outfit. The fights in ESF are mostly "as if"
like what if Frieza came back from the dead and Vegeta fought him in that out fit
and suddenly 3 Goku's Appeared and ect. (all past buu saga)

well that how i think of it though..

Best answers
anyway i don't like his boots from the side, and bit from the front... arms i think really good... but anyway esf becoming like cartoon, the models skins are cartoonish... not like old real skin... anyway smo's piccolo is ''outstanding'' from others models...
now there is going with vegeta... and maybe A18?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom