ESF need to step the game up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i respect you guys (mod of the year & 15 years milestone) but for real 15 year is to much people are hating making lie's getting people hope's up.
as a fan im just saying you need to step the game up i know your doing the best you can but sometime it's not enough people are waiting, hating, cheering, hoping cause to be honest the community is the most important thing
just as fan step the game up daily video's like every week or even every 1 month is verymuch acceptable

(my opinion what's yours?)

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
For the last time: it's up to developer how and when they want to work and release the game. Maybe the game will be released in 2120 by the grandson of Ryokeen and this is perfectly fine as developers are investing their time and they spent their huge part of life on this, so it's obvious that with this kind of dedication they want to give the best quality. Don't believe in me? Check their video footage, Ryokeen's whiped out shaders.

Back in 2000 most of developers could only dream of goldsrc engine becoming so advanced and even though it uses a lot of hacks, but nevertheless it is really something after all.

And if you have problems with that, like you've said it's been 15 years? In 15 years time you could have mastered all possible game development areas and create ESF 2 yourself, so END OF STORY. Lock thread & patience or go home.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Its taking 15 years of their SPARE time to create this game, Its a non-profit fan based game. You could contribute (we all could) some time into helping out the developers? ESF Final metaphorically is a spirit bomb.

Best answers
They don't owe us anything, you haven't earned anything, if you truly have a problem with the rate of development then contribute. Happy waiting.

Best answers
thank you for opening my eyes wider ok sry i calm and wait your right it take dedication

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say something but Ramunas, CoreAlex, and Reading Rainbow pretty much said what I would have wrote. I'm going to close this for obvious reasons.

As a side note, ESF has been in development for 15 years but it's not like anything hasn't been released in this time period. Take a look at the Alpha to 1.3 OBFinal releases. Since then, the game has essentially been rebuilt with some things being rewritten more than once through the development process of the recent version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom