ESF n00b problem!

Best answers
Hya guys! As you can see I'm a little new around here :D as a registered user!
I have been playing ESF 1.2.3 and EVM for a while and the least I can say is that I love them.
Now my question: How can I remove the PL limit from ESF and EVM. I ain't really sure that ESF has a power level limit cause I never got that far but in EVM it's really easy to get past 100 000 000. Can someone pls help me :confused: :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do u want to go above 100 mil?? To blow up yourself with a single kiball? Or to crash your server >_>

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, the Earth Special Forces doesn't really supports EVM, and i don't mean that it "supports to play the game", i mean more in a way in helping people with EVM related problems. since EVM (Evolution Mod) is not created by the ESF team. You have to be on the EVM forums if you want to have more help.

Since no EVM advertisement is allowed here on these forums, the only link i can give you is this:

-> EVM & BTL Sticky Thread

Secondly, the ESF 100 million (100.000.000) limit is created by EVM, so the limit is not on the originally from ESF. So, if you disable EVM, and then create a server. You will notice you can get a higher powerlevel then 100 million. As far as i've heard, there might be a possible way to get a higher powerlevel then 100 million in EVM, but its not really allowed. I hope this answers your question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM question at ESF forums am bad.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom