Esf mp3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guys I installed the mp3 I press F8 in game (yes its bifat mp3) I press play and doesnt STARRRTTTTTTTT! ARG O_O
Why"?!!?!??! can you tell me and one more thing is it posible if I have an dedicat server to listen music all of us???? I mean I press play and others listen ?!?!?!?!? :| thanks !!!!!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
Guys I installed the mp3 I press F8 in game (yes its bifat mp3) I press play and doesnt STARRRTTTTTTTT! ARG O_O
Why"?!!?!??! can you tell me and one more thing is it posible if I have an dedicat server to listen music all of us???? I mean I press play and others listen ?!?!?!?!? :| thanks !!!!!!!
Have you set up the music in the MP3 Player list? Besides that point, no. It is not possible with the "everyone to listen music thing" unless you install some kind of AMXX plugin that does that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
Everyone would then have to dl songs from your connection & such a thing would lag people up unless they were small wav files or another small media format, which is what happens when servers play sounds for different things). An example is the Super heros addon for cs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Everyone would then have to dl songs from your connection & such a thing would lag people up unless they were small wav files or another small media format
Not to mention that most people joining your server probably wouldn't appreciate your music, let alone wasting the time to download it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is a plugin that sends sounds clips via voice chat, but I forget what it is. Anyway, closing thread on request of thread starter.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom