Esf Movies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow! I was very impressed by that. The action was top notch, great first attempt.

Suggestions/crits:

1) Cut the last three minutes - it was just a black screen with music.
2) Don't use the default Windows Movie Maker credits, it looks tacky. You can change background colour, style and font so go crazy.
3) Custom content, get rid of the fugly aura and powerup and replace them with the sexy aura and powerup .

Everything else was uncrittable really, although it might've been nice to see one of them play someone other than Goku. Goku vs. Frieza for example, but that's just splitting hairs.

Best answers
Heh Yea ^_^ thanks 4 the advice i plan on changing some skins and sprites for the next one :p. I also plan to turn the effects to high instead of low ^_^.

By the way could you help me out im trying to get this movie out their to the public.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'll look at it when i get home. And perhaps will add it on HL2files.com if you'd allow me.

Best answers
Ok SkyRider Go ahead and add this move to hl2 files since it is complete,^_^ but make sure to give me the credit :) :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
Here is the #1 Esf Video out their so enjoy the music as you watch this awsome video.

**Thanks To Sky Rider Here is the New Link For My Esf Video**

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/;49743
I just hope the File name & Description are alright, if not. Please tell me so i can change it.

Best answers
For my next video I was planning on doing a movie of Goku Vs The Ginyu Force o_O but it turns out their are NO GINYU SKINS :( But while i was searching around i found ginyu pictures made by kama. So i was wondering if Someone could get this out to kama could you send me your ginyu skins so i can make this movie o_O? or i can always think of another good idea for the movie :/

Best answers
well dud.. what can i say.. perfect!!! great job man!! Amazing again!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
For my next video I was planning on doing a movie of Goku Vs The Ginyu Force o_O but it turns out their are NO GINYU SKINS :( But while i was searching around i found ginyu pictures made by kama. So i was wondering if Someone could get this out to kama could you send me your ginyu skins so i can make this movie o_O? or i can always think of another good idea for the movie :/
It's a nice idea, but those models are for 1.3 only, you won't get your hands on them until it's released unless you become a Beta Tester or member of the Dev Team.

There are lots of other custom 1.2 models out there, you could do something with them. I replaced SSJ Goku with SSJ4 Goku, SSJ Vegeta with SSJ4 Vegeta and Form 2 Frieza with Omega Shenron. With a few custom sprites and esf_city it came out really well. Didn't film it though, just played.

Best answers
ya dude..! justt change the models skins.. thatss all.. and save ur older ones and just film it!

Best answers
ok ive been putting off doing the movie for a while but i finally am in the mood again, and ive already finished the mini cutscene i made for this one.. Now... only if i can come online when a certain 2 fighters come online so i can record the fighting part of the video...Don't worry tho .. when i do record it the movie will be out possibly 1-2 hours later..
*****************THE TRAILER HAS ARRIVED****************
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36ZL752MKF5TR24ZYNXNT7OHTQ

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If its not a demo, i'll add it again on HL2files, can't wait to see it! :)

Best answers
cant wait to see it ^^

Edit - great moive dude!Made a good picking Linkin Park! XD

the movie went great but the sound kept on jumping! and the quality wasnt that good.... except that the movie was awesome!! :yes:

Best answers
Hehe Thanks You 2. Skyrider but do you think you can give me the link once youve put it on your website?

*****VERY IMPORTANT***********
009 PLEASE CHECK THE MESSAGES I SENT YOU IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE THINGY :)

Best answers
Man, I want to see your next movie, I wish I was in it though :p. But it's all cool :yes:.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The file expired. Upload it to a better website like filefront.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom