ESF Movies Moving Mouths Preview

Best answers
Heyzz

When we were shooting "Vegeta's Revenge" we were kinda bummed by the fact we did't have moving mouths so i had our Video Editor "MasterGoku" take a look at it and he made this

http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=434

Hope you all like it this kind of Moving Mouths will only be done in the Pre-Movie the originals will have these facials inside the models expect the Pre-Movie very soon ^^

Greetz
Maistro

Best answers
On a side note I am working to get the ESF Movies website online again, but the host crapped out on us ( go go oktagone -_-)
The site was being hosted by a friend of mine, who has more bandwidth than I do, but its on CP7, which is having major problems.

Im considering moving it back to my host, but all of the "new" posts would be lost, because the CP7 MySQL database is in-accessable :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Reminds me of the countless misfit flash movies from Newgrounds...heh.

Was the slow mo voice reallynecessary?

Best answers
I second that, anyway. It was alright, its a shame that you guys couldn't use the original voices (not saying the current are bad, but you lose the feel without the original).

Best answers
True but i used my voice cuz RP wasnt around normaly i never do voice acting it was just a quike test and rp his Piccolo voice is very accurate , and besides in GT and Z they changed voices allot 2 ... but our current voice actors are very close to DBZ voices ( except for girl voice actors who are extremely hard to find .. volenteers ^^ ) and the current voices animation will just be for the 1.1 Pre Movie. once 1.2 gets released we start the original story line ( with some small edits and some costum story-lines ) and then the talking will be modeled inside the faces ( and facials 2 ) so expect great things ( modelers who wanna help the cause mail me ^^ )

G
hmmm... the mouthe dont look V good. but u know, there is a way 2 make the models move their mouth, well im not sure actually if it would work in-game, but it is possible to make there mouthes move, and have a body thing to move it. like in HL, when GMan talked he moved his moth to the right sound, mayB u can work off taht, cuz the motuhes.. dont look, SO good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that has to be coded in, it's like that in CS too. Their mouth moves to the voice.

Best answers
Well we were doing a Movie for ESF 1.1 wich we werent planning to do , so there mouths are pretty good considering that we werent gonna use mouths/facials in the Pre-Movie . We're waiting for 1.2 to begin the actual movies since this will have better spec mod , moving mouths while talking ^^ ermm i think , and of course the 1.2 melee

Best answers
fortnox said:
hmmm... the mouthe dont look V good. but u know, there is a way 2 make the models move their mouth, well im not sure actually if it would work in-game, but it is possible to make there mouthes move, and have a body thing to move it. like in HL, when GMan talked he moved his moth to the right sound, mayB u can work off taht, cuz the motuhes.. dont look, SO good
It has to be coded in.
The code would control the movement of the mouth bones (which would be put in place). ESF does not support this, so unless the ESF movies team made a new animation for *EVERY* line of the script, it wouldnt work.

I think they look fine. Its hardly noticable if you ask me, and its a whole lot better than no moving mouths :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom