ESF Movies Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Heyzz People

These are the current models we have for ESF Movies all made and one editted by our great modeler Chireru , picture might take some time to load for 56kb caveman

Goku *All Credits go to Chireru , Ned and ssj4gogetenks *

Piccolo *All Credits go to Chireru *

Piccolo with Cape *All Credits go to Chireru *

Radditz *All Credits go to Chireru *

Kid Gohan ( WIP ) *All Credits go to Chireru *

Kid Gohan with Dragonball Hat ( WIP ) *All Credits go to Chireru *

Space Pod *All Credits go to Chireru *

Models still to be done : Krillin / Bulma / Master Roshi / Turtle / Farmer and the Farmers Truck , and of course the differend edits of all models ^^ , if anyone should want to help us , and can deliver this kind of work pm me we need Modelers / Skinners / Animators and Spriters so PM me if you feel intrested , Well what do you think guys

Greetings
Maistro

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good! Can't wait to see some movies.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, itd be coming sooner or later anyways, but that credit to ned wouldnt be from his vegetto by any chance, cuz well, i think we all know the story behind that one, (remember evms rip fest awhile back? for an example) if you actually got permission or help from him ignore these comments, but he didnt want people editing his vegetto,

the piccolos look great, me having been workin on a piccolo the last few days, its fresh on my head, you got the proportions down from that ref perfectly,

the raditz has some major isues, lack of muscels being one of them, hes also a bit misproportioned in the torso area,

the ohans are killer, cept for that shadow on his face, thumbs up to chireu

Best answers
Well if you remember correctly the mussles of everone were allot less buff in the saiyan saga as for the Goku you can use his veggeto in pictures why not in movies its not like were gonna release the goku , the others will be released btw after the saga has ended hope that awnsers most questions , more comments people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be me, but I think no editing means no editing......what so ever. o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, raditz only appearing in the saiyan saga, where else wold i get the impression of him being buffer, he was beefier than that on his entire torso, (including arms),

i can show you pctures and than see what excuses you would make but just take my word for it, he needs some more meat on his bones

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey not bad models m8 , i like them specialy Goku (edit of Ned's Vegetto) , and the Piccolo looks realy food 2 , well i hope its only ESF movie , cause Ned doesnt aloow edit of hes model to be released (only reskins) , GL on them

Best answers
And yes as i said before we won't release the Goku he will just feature in the movie and Nuttzy i think the radditz looks pretty accurate as it is now and once more models get done ill post pictures here aswell

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models look great, Chireru did an awesome job!
About the Raditz though, I do think the arms should be a little larger. In the episodes his arms are much more equal to his legs in diameter than in the model. I can't tell much for the torso though, the dark hair makes it hard to see where his armor exactly ends. I really like the skin so far on the Gohan model, looks very accurate, and nicely done.
By the way, any progress with getting the forums back online?

Best answers
All I did was fit the Raditz model to the reference I used. So get some references if you want Nuttzy, and save me the time so I can compare the ones you find and the one I used on this model. Because if I change anything now, then it won't fit the ref I used anymore. Of course, the characters in DBZ are drawn differently in one scene then they are in another. And the saiyan saga seems to be pretty inconsistent with keeping proportions the same.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um please do like a complete redo for gohan. its... just... no. if you showed me just the face. i wouldnt recognize it. i only know its gohan cuz of how he is dressed.....

Best answers
Models look great but the skin fo the raditz legs are kinda scary. What I mean is that I think the shorts are a little short.

Best answers
chris109 seems you missed the big WIP sign ^^ , it isnt done and once its updated ill show a new picture , but the way it looks now is still very accurate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the models are cery great .
i dunno why you wanted me to help back then masitro you gt some great models already .
and i looooove this picollo!
would do everyting to get my hands on it

Best answers
Ok...Chris109, you don't like the Gohan, make your own. Obvisously you've never seen Gohan in this part of DBZ. Sure it's not 100% accurate but what model of something is?
Do a complete redo...you don't know much about modeling, eh? I put my best into these, and I know of almost all their flaws. But a complete redo is not necessary. You are either a complete retard or have never watched DBZ.
And Johnny, his "shorts" as you call them are that short, trust me or watch an episode of DBZ with Raditz in it.
Anyways, the reason these images were posted was to show that ESF Movies is still in progress and to ask if anyone would like to join the team and help out. Giving critz is ok and I've considered everyone's so far (excluding Chris109's) but none mentioned thus far would make them look better or more like the DBZ characters they represent. Except for one. Only one crit, mentioned by two people, do I think would actually make the model look better. And that is sizing the arms of Raditz up a bit. When you said "muscle", Nuttzy, I thought you were talking about the skin not having enough muscles in it, but now I see what you are saying. I still don't see the problem with the torso, but, perhaps the problem is that the legs are too big?

Best answers
nice maistro u have come a long way m8 (=
nice model2 spec the piccolo 1 (=
hope to se something from esf movie soon
// zion

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(maistro didnt make them, read the text)

http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/snerk.jpg

now thats a crude drawover, but it works, i have a picture of raditz in there as comparison, i coldnt find a good shot of the legs, but just try to make them, less cylinderish,

the armor is wrong in alot of places, which you can see by looking at the picture of raditz, i only marked the stomach plate however,

the arm and leg bands are in the wrong place as well,

just look at dbgtn and youll spot all kinds of errors, model and skin wise

G
that looks vbril man :) looking so damn cool, GL with gohan, looking V good. can i make a guess that ur doing the saiyan saga? =P
*edit* also Cheiru, heres a ref on gohan, especialy his tail, for one thing its much longer than i remember

and chris, ur obviously one of thos ppl who watch the buu saga and then think they know everything about DBZ.... well, ya dont. that is gohan in the saiyan saga, b4 the buu saga, or fusion, thats him as a kid.

Best answers
those piccolos are too cool i would like to dl them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom