ESF Mods crawling out the woodwork.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you realize that there are 5 mods for ESF currently? EVM, BTL, EEA, EVS, UMF!!! Only EVM is released and works (barely), but what are these people trying to prove!?!? Don't they know that no one is going to surpass ESF with their mods?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, they are newbs whom want to make the gameplay for noobs better?
actually evs is dead.

Best answers
Err does it matter if a mod to a mod is made?

ESF is a good game and all but, if they want to allow people to modify it, then so be it, amazingly there are better people out there then the esf team.

Best answers
Uh, ok...
The purpose of those mods is just to make a game they like into their opinion and for them to enjoy it, not you.
They just release it for the sake of it and see others opinions on it.
Nothing can be done if it becomes big.

This is way old news anyways, catching up with the times are ya?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half of them are dead, but they're still listed on the ESF-World forums. But still damn, they tried to make it anyway, and then they probably realized that they are **** at making mods for ESF and gave up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from my opinion ,these "mods" or "addons" make esf just simply suck, or look worse...

Beamspammers,noobs,lamers,premelee noobs... /sigh\

Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Half of them are dead, but they're still listed on the ESF-World forums. But still damn, they tried to make it anyway, and then they probably realized that they are **** at making mods for ESF and gave up.
Or went to another game, but if you want to put down people for no reason because of whatever reason.
Go for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yes, there will be addons to 1.3 too i guess, what would it make it?
why the heck would 1.3 then need mods?

because those guys are retards i say!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
EEA and EVM were the only addons that had enough structure to release. EEA was nice and simple, teh turbo addon it had was really sweet. <3 Zack.

EVM had an annoying dev team on its first release who liked to rip smo's models alot. lewls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.3 won't need mods. The team has covered pretty much everything, the only thing they COULD do is add new characters and nothing else. Which is exactly what BTL is doing. I don't think it's okay to call them retards, though. If they want to do it, they can, but they should know that we probably won't use it.

Best answers
But different people have different opinions, no? And they're not forcing you to use them, right? So then why care, correct?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, and I don't care. I just wanted everyone who doesn't know about how many people are trying to mod the great ESF. I mean damn, it's the only DBZ mod still alive (and finished). DMZ is dead, BFP is dead, EVS is dead, and the rest will die once 1.3 is released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, ur just absolutely right danny, all esf addons are for NOOBS.
(my opinion) and BFP Sucked ass, played once, didnt want to play twice :p
long live esf 1.2.3 and 1.3!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad BTL is all about avoiding Map-nuking and unfair gameplay >.>

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread seems like a bad idea. Most of us, at this point in the game, know there are alternative modifications of ESF out there, and whether or not you decide to try one out is up to you. Mileage may vary from person to person but they all have their ups and downs. Enjoy them or let others enjoy them, but don't post about them on our boards, they cause too much controversy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom