ESF Models

Best answers
First i wanna say hi to evryone in the threads and i just started playing esf three days ago and its a good dbz mod,but i came across some esf models like (ssj3 goku) could someone please tell me how to install the models.....:smile:

Best answers
sure.
You get the model from the silly zip file that you downloaded. Then you take the .mdl file, and put it in your esf/models/player folder, BUT you must re-name the model, to whichever character you want it to replace. Example : I found a model, called ssj3goku. I want this to be the model i see when normal goku does his transformation. I go to the ssjgoku folder, rename the .mdl file that i just downloaded to the exact name of the one i am replacing. then put the new .mdl where the old one is. This will replace the model. *NOTE* BACKUP YOUR ORIGIONAL MODELS FIRST!!! this is a must. i have 2 copies of HL on my HD. one i use, one is all backups, so i can replace any customizations i do.

Best answers
Thankz but im kinda new to computers u think u could tell me exactly where to find the esf/model/player folder.....:]

Best answers
Open up my computer and go to your C drive then go to Sierra and half-life and then esf and go from there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the exact thing would be (for normal goku)c:\sierra\halflife\esf\models\player\goku
(ssjgoku) c:\sierra\halflife\esf\models\player\gokussj
like that for all charachters, for ssj you put it in goku ssj or for a person like frieza you put it in thier second form file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom