G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well I noticed something about the models when I was playing with Sin Goku USSJ Vegeta.

Well I was fighting cell(bot) and I saw that Semi-Perfect Cell is smaller then Vegeta.(Ussj)

Well I thought thats because of the ussj model.

But when I deascend the model(compare with non-ssj Vegeta)
that Semi-Perfect was really to thin and to small.(And later I noticed that Imperfect way to small comparing other characters)

(I used Goku as stantard)
Vegeta - Too Tall (Must be a bit smaller)
Piccolo - Is a bit short must be a bit taller
Gohan - Gohan is about the right size
Krillin - Krillin is about the right size
Frieza(Freeza) - Frieza(Freeza) is about the right size
Buu - Buu also a bit to small
(Of course same goes for every transformation of these chars above)
Im and Semi-perfect cell - These models are way to thin and small

And yes I used the search to look if there were sort like topics.

Best answers
ya theres been a discution about this before like fat buu isnt fat enough and stuff.
i think some one said vegeta is the beggest because he was made in 3dsmax or something ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres the deal, its as easy as hell to do.. just open hlmv and edit the scale there ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and then you either got your model hovering above the ground or their feet are clipping underground.
the sizes dont really matter ranyways. the only model i would like to see resized or redone is cell2.

Best answers
Yeah. When I resized the USSJ I had to modify each frame of each animation (except flying ones...) Lotsa work. I hadn't noticed the size difference issue before cause I don't look at who I beat up ^^ Anyway, if it really is a that big issue perhaps the team will deal with it in a later beta...

Best answers
Because of the mentioned clipping issues. Imagine: A model runs EXACTLY on the floor. If you scale it, the feet will sink into the floor becausethe model is lenghtened in all directions. To avoid these clipping problems you'd have to modify the animations.

Best answers
If mentioned that many times before too..
Besides the second form Cell having a incorrect size, the second form Freeza is too big!
I mean, i know he is supposed to be big and all, but he is about 3 times bigger than Goku..
Could be just me, but take a look at that you guys.. o_O

EDIT: Freeza first form looks to big to me too..
He is almost as big as vegeta in his first form..

Best answers
Simply mentioned the models aren't correctly sized. Expect a correct sizes in the next release or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta - Too Tall (Must be a bit smaller)

Think your avator tells what you do. Vegeta is perfect in game.. Piccolo does need to be bigger but Vegeta's size is fine, what you smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom