Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i have only recently signed up on this forum as you can tell by the psot count lol but i have been reading and following certain threads for a lnog time now but never botherd posting. Mostly i have been interested in downloading models for esf and the one thing that i realy annoys me is when people post there models and say that they will release them then dont.

but i ask the question why have they done that? and what ive noticed is that people flame there work so much and beg for it so much that it puts the creator off and they dont release it. So realy speaking im not annoyed at the modelers but some of the people on this forum if some one posts a model and you dont like it dont flame it suggest to them the places that they have gone wrong and dont keep on begging for them to release there work if they have allready said they will release it soon just wait like i some one said not sure who now but it was a well worth quote these people have taken there time to create these fine pieces of work so dont flame. This thread to me isent pointless delete it if you wish but im just want to say a great thankyou to all modelers out there there are people who apriciate your work so dont give up

sorry for the spelling

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your problem not theres :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sasly, being a good worker in all of this catagory, i have to agree that the community is rather... childish, at the moment, i have about 5 models im using in esf that i will never release because of flamed threads or locked posts for spam, its just not nice to see... you try and do somthing for them and they throw it back at your face.. they need to get here act together and grow up.. im gonna be drifting around alot of different mod forums until i find one to replace this mod ^_^

Best answers
i for one respect the time and effort that has gone into these models i just want to tell you and other people like you that your not alone and i fully back you and others, its a shame none of the people like me will get to see your pieces of art

i too also think that the atitude in this forum needs to change

Best answers
i agree with shijing, i think what he said may actually be the reason i stopped modeling for so long but there are some people who are patient and respectful. then again there are the newbs but they dont count lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
.. im gonna be drifting around alot of different mod forums until i find one to replace this mod ^_^
dont bother, ive tried

Bolteh2

B
i for one will never release any of my models just because of the childness of this community, ripping models, not giving credits etcetc

when this community gets abit more grownup ill prolly release my models, but till then, no i wont

this is prolly same reason for alot more modellers/editors/skinners which wont release any models

Best answers
The are only 3 solutions

1. NOT RELEASE THE MODELS :no:
2. Just release without opening a thread before
3. Don't put a **** about the spaming and concentrate in the real words

But it's the modeler's/skiner's desition what 2 do (for me it's 3).

Best answers
i think that the people who ow the modelers an apologie should pm them or atleast post here and apologise the modelers are on a thankless service here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but those who do somthing wrong or flame other people dont have the balls to post that there sorry or PM people... they just pretend they didnt do anything

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
/me puts on turban

I see the future of many flames and lots of spam, I shall close this! :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom