Solid_Rock

S
I think many people have noticed this but all models hands are like screwed up major this dosnt look good at all and actually lowers the fun factor a bit (at least for me) Oh and Vegetas hand is also messed up when firin a big bang...

Best answers
If you really care about fingers you deffenetly should go playin' an other game..........cause I don't think it is possible to make better hands (?)

Solid_Rock

S
thats nonsence this is the only mod ive seen with crappy fingers....

Why would I leave the mod just becouse of crappy fingers???
thats crazy. but thats all those little things like if SSJ got blue eyes or if Vegetas Majin was a N instead of a M or the wrong animation for a attack all those little things can bug the hell out of anyone...

Best answers
Hmmmmpf I still don't care about hands and fingers and nails,

I care about gameplay I think that is much more importent

Solid_Rock

S
well I dont care if you dont care couse I care and you dont need to care!

And i dont think Vassago or PCJoe likes to do their stuff half finished. So that means you dont give a shit about PCJoes or Vassagos work!!! how rude against the team! hope they bann you:p

P.S. never mentioned nailes:rolleyes:

Best answers
pffffh

don't you dare putting words in my mouth!!!!:rolleyes:

vassago and pcjoe are very busy, so don't bother them whit this nonsence :p

Best answers
Heh I love responding when people say "Dare" Okay this is the thing Solid_Rock you are right, now before anyone could flame me plz dont heh if they are going to make models might as well skin em to make them look relistic (they are making them 1000+ just like quake 3 models so dont say its because of a limit blah blah if they wanted to they could be awsome, here are some pics of what is capable of a model *** This game is not released yet please dont say anything about it***
http://translate.google.com/transla...58.html&prev=/search?q=bid+for+power+sc&hl=en

Vassago

V
All of you calm down.

About the hands -
they are the victim of bad animations. I am also upset about them, since they make the models look awefull. We are in need of a good animator right now as well. I will be trying to do a few animations, but I have to use Milkshit, since LW animations dont export to SMD, and I dont know character studio.

btw, BFP is an o-k mod. I have RC 3.5, but I don't like it that much. They have some really nice work goin on, but I don't care for it much.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Vass, you know def_one or PRiMACORD from the cs forums? They are probably two of the best (non-professional...or are they?) animators out there. Of course, this is my opinion, and I haven't seen many animators work. I'd try to get ahold of them, and you could probably do some sweet stuff.

Noah
GreenTaco

Solid_Rock

S
thank you for supporting me :) especially Vassago himself :)
oh And Vass can you please send me 3.5? I only got 2.8 couse 3.0 screwes up on my comp... do you got ICQ??? or MSN???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom