Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey There,

I'm working on a new model & skin site, yeah yeah I know I know, I can not beat Red Saiyan but that's not the point, the point is, I will try and host models & skins for ESF, so I'm setting up a small simple Web-site which will make it possible to download them.

I would like the ask if someone could make me a banner that is high quality and goes from left buttom up to the top ... Check out the layout... it's a frame page, so I'll need a banner for top and left frames.

Could someone help me out with a banner ???

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: You can find the TEMP Web-site on Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/main.htm

Best answers
If your gonna make a site you need a good looking template.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have my own company so I don't have lot's of time to design a perfect looking Web-site, on the other hand, I am not on my own computer, so I do not have my designing programs to design graphics for the site and if I did, I do not have the time to do it... So if you want you can design something for me and I'll host it on my company server !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Well what exactly do you have in mind how many pixels wide and height

Best answers
what kind of colours use a bit of green or blue or yellow no red of course make it by using gmax or
3d studio give me some ideas eh.

Best answers
Can you give us an example from your website [how it's going to look], and when will the site be ready??? What bandwith does your companyserver has??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok I tell you what... Who ever wants to work with me on the web-site is welcome to join my team... You know what... if you even want to help out... Make me something... I'm just looking for someone who is good enough to make a good quality web-site... So knock yourselfs out by making one, we can be a team.

The second ESF project is a Buu Saga model pack... We're working on it now, just need someone who can Animate models !

So if you're interested in joining the team... please let me know !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
I think i can help you with the webdesign. But what's the title and does the server contains php/mysql or cgi/perl ?

Please Email Me at [email protected] it will be great to join your team.
For the banner maybe i can do but maybe not well Please email Me.
Thank You.

Best answers
I can help you either, I can help you with the design, news engine,... Does your server supports mySQL?? And how many FTP space is available??

My MSN and e-mail is [email protected]

Best answers
Looks good, but there's a too clear black line that starts from the blackhaired's neck... Maybe add some more effects between their legs, it's kinda empty now. It would be better to make two versions of the site... One for ppl with much bandwith and one for ppl with less bandwith, this page is kinda big[I think so... ] for ppl with a 56KB modem...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DAMN !!! Nice work... I'm also working on one layout... I got it from a friend... but it needs alot of work

Greetz,

Snake-D

p.s: I can set the website up if you want

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There is enough space, and yes it supports everything

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake-D
DAMN !!! Nice work... I'm also working on one layout... I got it from a friend... but it needs alot of work

Greetz,

Snake-D

p.s: I can set the website up if you want
Can you show a preview of yours?? And I don't think that that layout can be used for your site, it first needs to be edited so it a site and not a jpg
edit*
MADE IN SINGAPORE
MADE WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
If the site is online just post a link here, would love to see it...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok I'm working on it now... I need to put in the links and stuff... I'll post the address here !

Just an hour work or something

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
you should ask Ned, before doing something with his model... he didnt release it for that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dark one

ur sig is too large too much text and a big picture dont go well together

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SaDwinter -> What are you talking about ??? We are talking about a web-site here, not a model & Besides, what I do with the models is already talked about... I work hard to accomplish something without getting help of any one of you... So please, keep your smart remarkts to yourself.

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: The Web-site is coming, gonna work on it now... My windows was F*cked up, so reinstalled it, so now I can do some work on the web-site, I will post a link very soon, today if possible !

Best answers
SADWINTER-> its just an example picture maybe he'll use it and take permission from ned or change the model with other.

The Dark One, i cannot see the clear black line. I think that your monitor is too bright or my monitor is not. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom