🌠 Staff
Best answers
well heres one for you guys, i know its not done yet, but im close to having it there, there will be a normal version aswell of him, just have to finish this one, after that i will make an armor version and a bd armor version for esf as well for all tastes.

btw, the gogeta i promissed to release after 1.1 will be out soon, need to animate some new animations and ill need to get the skinned version from smo -_-, but dont worry about that too much, youll know when its out. for this release however you will get a black haired and ssj gogeta, ssj 4 is in the works, and i probably wont make a fat version like i said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice been waiting for a good majin vegeta, if u need help with compling or new animations u can PM me

ZuL

Best answers
Looks good for a base, but please make a perspective render next time... rendering from the front view looks so shabby. Oh, and a flat shaded render would be nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair is ok, face needs to be redone, chest needs to be bigger, more muscles in arms and legs, more detail, different face

so far since it isnt skinned yet ill give it a

(7) out of 10 for Originality

(4) out of 10 for the shape

(6) out of 10 for creativeness

(8) overall for it being Vegeta. Its decent, and all it really needs is a skin and touch ups.:yes:

But to be truthfully honest, that lacks the time spent in it as all of your other models. All of your other models just totally kick ass, doesnt look like you put too much effort into him.

Best answers
off topic : is ghp for halflife or quake? on topic : nice model cant wait "ill have to though lol"

Best answers
Its for esf. And he only just started the model give him time to work on it.
Anyways he should post an update soon... I think so anyways =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom