ESF Melee System Idea (Warning this is a very long Thread)

Good or Bad Idea (Be honest)

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
By the way this is a very very very very VVVEEERRRYYY long thread.

ESf Melee Idea

In the ESF version now you target the other player swoop in and knock em' to the ground unless he blocks, my idea is that when you target the another player and swoop in 1 of 3
things could happens. One, if your opponent blocks and you swoop in or hit the right mouse click button to kick your opponent, a melee shruggle bar appears and your character starts doing kicking and punching animations, the animations don't have to be moving as fast as you see them in the show but just fast enough so it woudn't interfere with gameplay, they also don't have to be moving n'sync either it'd be good if
they were though, but you know what I mean right?. If your losing the battle and the m.s(Melee Struggle) bar is in the red zone you get pushed back, if you up against the
wall or something like that the one losing the M.s recieves more damage cause you up against the wall and you also lose more power cause you in a M.s and your up against
the wall which makes it harder to win the m.s
(melee shruggle), and if your winning the
melee struggle your opponent gets pushed and the same thing happends to him. Two, if you and your opponent swoop in at each other at the same time the Melee struggle bar
appear and the two of you duke it out, and if it's possible make this new melee system idea
of mine enable more than 2 people fight at once, the only way to win a fight like that is that your power has to be greater than both of theirs combine, I think it's fair and realistic.
The maximum amount of people that can be in a Melee battle is three because it would way too much to animate and program.
But like I said it doesn't have to be n'sync and block kick for kick, it just has to move like it is, and it doesn't have to be moving very fast either. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Three, if you and your opponent is on the ground and you right mouse
click at the same time you start a melee battle, if you do not click at the same time and
you don't block, you get knock to the ground.

The only changes you would have to make to the game is a little bit of coding and a lot of animating, it should take a little more than a month to do and when you're done it'll look great! It doensn't have to be perfect just look good enough. Oh yeah, one more thing, you can only join a fight if there are only two people and only 3 people in a fight at a time, or maybe it's too difficult to code to do a three way fight... but once you start the fight no one outside the fight can interrupt or damage you until the fight over.

I wonder if this is too much to put in a single thread???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after reading your VEEEEEERY long post :p me thinks this should be put in suggestions, along with the other 1000 that are alike :p
try using the search button, to save you time

I like the paper scissor rock idea which as been thought of before, and a 3 way melee thingy just wouldnt work very well on a free for all mode.

Best answers
WEll i don't know.. but the melee is changed ion 1.2. like the idea. but 3 people in a MS? nah...
i dun know.. but maybe IF we could get a little info of the changes being made in 1.2 a suggestion like this could be noteworthy.. but now it's just plain... an idea..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is already a long, long ... long plan for the new melee and it is a lot more complicated then you think. Even though some of the stuff you put is good, what the team has planned is much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know how everyone wants "Grappling" in? If they do that it would make sense to right click and grapple an opponent if he's on the ground in the "out cold" position. hehe

Best answers
if you read what Hsu said he says they are adding something much more better,surely will help ESF alot wuith that master-melee-in-12-hours problem these days

BTW,I heard of another suprise,sadly the ESF team dont spill the beans,good,we want it as a suprise,lol it might be second form of transformations,but I could be wrong....wait I'm always wrong X(

but yet,back to subject....very good idea,but I'd have to say what Hsu said,the ESF team has something better in plan :D

EDIT: Another guess at the suprise,there might be aura-smashing in the new melee system

aura-smash,as I call it is when the characters go turbo and smash the opponent whos lying on the ground

on second thought,it'd unbalance the game....heh X(

Best answers
I personally don't want melee struggles. This game is fast paced, but if everytime someone blocked and a struggle happened, how goofy would that be? If every other second a melee struggle happened, I'd stop playing. Dead honest.

Best answers
dont worry... you'll be salivating for the new melee just how everyone was salivating for the original one. This is just what people wanted in the first place.

Best answers
and if you dont like it they added an option to play with old melee or new melee,isnt that cool??

and Im all outaa guesses for the 'suprise' the ESF team is gonna put in 1.2 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom