ESF means =Come and haxx without getting banned.

What do you think?

• Funny, make more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny, dont make anymore...

• Crap, do drown yourself

• huh? what sorry i just dont care...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Personally im young and i don't know how to do hacking or scripting or whatever. So you can't catch me ever scripting.
+ I don't know how to script or hack.

Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Personally im young and i don't know how to do hacking or scripting or whatever. So you can't catch me ever scripting.
+ I don't know how to script or hack.
Very terru. I don't know about you guys, I wouldn't bet on 14 yr olds looking for ways how to hack on ESF.

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very terru. I don't know about you guys, I wouldn't bet on 14 yr olds looking for ways how to hack on ESF.

-GuZzie
I would, and I'd win too. It's the 14 year olds who say "**** YOU YOU'RE HACKING!" and then 5 minutes later ask where you got the hacks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PFF scripting in ESF is easy. Heck i can do it. I just have a morel blocade that doesnt let me use stuff that would give me an advantage ingame.

Allthough i did bind names, view distance, mp3 player activate/deactivate and stuff like that to buttons.

Lucky 1.3 solves both the swoop script and the turbocharge script problems.

Turbocharge will only be possible if you do it without a script XD And the swoop script has double/triple/quadro (depending on how many chains you make) the KI drain per swoop XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....in Australia everyone (except for Overlord apparently) uses exploits. It doesn't take skill to use an exploit.

I'm just sayin'.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started scripting last week! It's awesome! Am I a bad man?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....in Australia everyone (except for Overlord apparently) uses exploits. It doesn't take skill to use an exploit.

I'm just sayin'.
This is correct, I frown whenever I get roll exploited. Though you can avoid it pressing b (use key for esf) while rolling, you don't exactly think the player is going to exploit you off the bat, plus I don't find myself thinking to press it in the process at times. It became widely used after a few players discovered how to do it, no one however used it back in my days of skillful play. The worst thing though was when Shaya, the ptgn server admin allowed and condemned the use of the exploit.

Now I just have to beam/ki blob the exploiters to get my revenge when they aren't looking and to busy focusing on roll exploiting :).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id join the server and help you out a but. But id need a connection that gives me a good ping in australia. (anything below 150) Right now its 400 to 600 XD

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing fair is all relative. They went up against some impossible opponents on the show, too, it's just a matter of knowing whether or not you are using scripts, and being proud of what you're capable of accomplishing without. You'll never stop it, and it's nearly impossible to identify, so no call for witch hunts. Improve yourself and deal.

Best answers
Teleport scripting however I don't see as such a big thing, Mr. Satan's script pack that I used once in 1.1 days had a zaoken like function, which was practically two teleports in one. The only downside to such teleport scripts is that they use twice as much ki, so therefore they'd require more time to recharge to teleport (In onse simple sense, they are making it harder for themselves to teleport, especially when they are running low on ki).
Then be smart and bind 2 buttons with "teleport". Then you won?t have this disadvantage, because u can always choose between teleport and double-teleport. This is better then the damn double-teleport script you are talking about and isn?t considered "scripting".
BTW you guys have to learn how to take an advantage in a game.
Scripting is legal. Cheating isn?t. As long as the script isn?t a cheat and gives you only advantage in making specific moves faster, it isn?t considered cheating.
Should buyscripts in CS be banned because they make u buy faster then the other people? Should duckjump scripts be banned because they let u do 2 things with 1 button? =/... For sure NOT.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I havent been arsed to read it all but i can get most of it.. Instead of whining here just report the aimbotters in europe to me,grega or any of the other admins and we will global ban them. As for scripters they aint that hard to beat. Hlguard is fcked up. When u got it on u cant change your cam_idealdist and everything just feels fcked up.

Best answers
Hehe another of these funny threads :)

Well okay then time for a scripter to respond.

First of all, 90% of those people who make these threads are unknown players.

Some of those who made the complaints in this thread already asked me for my forward swoop script and i gave it to them. They didn't become any better when they tried it.

The truth is they are players who are stuck at a low level of skill and keep getting beat up, which is why they start to blame the scripters. Even though they tried scripting themself as a last option for becomming better, without it helping them.

So now they wish to disable those of us who scripts. It wouldn't make them win, and they would still think that we scripted. No change was made and the whine would continue on.

If you don't want to lose to a scripter, just say no thanks if he asks you for a duel. Though you are the ones asking me for duels most of the time and not the other way around. Which would make me say that you brought it on yourself. If you do not like losing, play against someone you are certain that you would win against.

About aimbotting. I think we got rid of the aimbotters of esf-europe (sggk anyone?) So complaining about some players having a better aim than you is just another whine that we will never get rid of.

Best answers
lol can't believe the admins still allow these kinds of theads to be posted :D Even though I don't play ESF anymore, please enable HLGuard. Yugi, just because u feel it to be ****ed up, doesn't mean these whiners agree with u :)
Then these whiners can go and play against eachother and this thread can be closed again... for the 180th time...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the roll exploit all the time. But I only test so, and when I do, I'm just being a **** :p That and there's no way I'd get a kill otherwise what with sucking at the game and having a bad comp :p

On a related note, thus far, I'm quite impressed that this thread hasn't degenerated into pure crap. Just a note: Let's keep this discussion mature and avoid any personal attacks. I don't want to have to close this thread or start handing out warnings.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well Mr-A the thing is that theres alot of ppl who change theres cam_idealdist and with hlguard they wont be able to change that and that would mean less players playing on those servers with hlguard enabled on them. Thats why i dont wanna put it on + there seems to be some ppl who can join either they get kicked out or crash even tho they dont script.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ai HL guard has its own problems with ESF im afraid >.<

In any case. I dont realy mind scripters as long as they admit it. As for duels. I hate them. Sure a 1 on 1 is OK but im starting to get fed up with that 3 hit rule. Im stuborn and since the 3 hit rule changed i started hating with all of my heart.

Best answers
Sonic!! I couldn't have said it any better ^_^
And besides, if your using hacks and scripts...your really just cheating yourself. You'll eventually get bored of it and quit. But a real ESF player will continue to improve his/her skills untill they're satified.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Hehe. I remember 2 years ago when I supposed to have good training in ESF from the "elite" player and 1st step was to exec the swoop forward script. :D
I tried it and I realised how much I sucked with those, so I play without scripts.
But there isin't a day when someone won't say that I script.(usually those are newbies. :>)
But I really hope that thing is fixed in esf 1.3.

And yeah HLGuard isin't good option because I also use some customized cameras and I can't play without my turbo bind in my mouse3. ^^

Best answers
Well, to be honest. Hackers arent all that hard to beat. I know I used to personally play Angel of Darkness, who was a KNOWN hacker in her own server, and always put up a good fight against her if not often beat her. Theres only a certain degree aimbots can turn, and certain angles they have trouble turning into, which you just gotta figure out by playing against it over and over again. Speed hacks are a little less fair, but its still beatable. I know for a fact that there are players around these forums that can beat hackers, and even though I'll admit at first i hated fighting hackers, now they are a lot of fun, and always give you a good challenge. Like Sonic said, just adapt.

btw, I'm numba# 1 in EsF!!!!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom