ESF means =Come and haxx without getting banned.

What do you think?

• Funny, make more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny, dont make anymore...

• Crap, do drown yourself

• huh? what sorry i just dont care...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I"v had enought of it..
More then half pros are scripting - or using aimbots..
Just what the hell...i wish everyserver could use HL Guard... at least there would be pure gaming..And i really hate been owned by a bunch of noobs with forward script..or aimbot..this just sucks..
Ofc when i duel one i don't start whining but i accept defeat but this is just too lame..
I know some will post here that the scripts don't give you that much avantage..what i think is that scripts DO give much avantage ( 1 second is too damn much faster )
I don't really know why i posted this topic..i guess i want to make ppl who use scripts to start playing fair for once in they'r life.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to say it, but that problem is pretty much limited to europe's side of the world. In America, we pretty much have everyone on lockdown when it comes to scripting. People stopped hacking here ages ago because we caught them within the first 5 minutes of them joining the server.

They aren't going to stop scripting. Their reasons for scripting vary, but they're all bull****:

1) "My keyboard is old! I don't want to double tap!"

I used a 6 year old keyboard until I bought this new one about 5 months ago, and I was one of the best in the world. They're just lazy *******s.

2) "Double tapping hurts my fingers!"

These guys are lazy pussies.

3) "I JUST WANT TO WIN!"

These guys just want to win. Lazy...they're not lazy. They just take this game way too seriously and want to win by any means necessary. This is the stuff tyrants are made of.

4) "It's really laggy here! I gotta quadruple tap to move in my 80 ping!"

This is the dumbest reason I've heard thus far.

There are more bull**** reasons, but these are the one's I see most. All you can do is call them out on it, but they'll just deny it and their friends will defend them, even if they know hes scripting.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Agree 100 %
I think hl guard is the only thing that can keep em ..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make a server, get someone who scripts to join, and find out if it works. I really don't know if it'll be effective, to be honest.

Discord Member
Best answers
It's really hard to stop the people who script, because they just modify their config file. The most you can do is blacklist them, and IP ban them on servers you own, or if you have admin on other servers.

Best answers
scripting is legal as long as it?s not hard scriped which falls under the category "cheating". and a double tapping script isn?t a cheat, it?s just bull****. If i want to double-teleport I just have to bind 2 buttons with teleport and press them at the same time. Am I a cheater now because i am a smart ass?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Kreshi said:
Am I a cheater now because i am a smart ass?
Yes.

I don't know if I have ever played against anyone who scripts. I honestly have no idea how to identify a really good player from a guy who uses scripts.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only script I don't have a problem with is having turbo and powerup on the same key. Everything else isn't allowed in America, and shouldn't be allowed in Europe. If you can't play the game without having to find shortcuts or exploits, then just don't play.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh they never really seem to help all they really do is disable your speed increase capabilities

i love fighting aimbotters though, its alot of fun

Best answers
Well sometimes its hard to tell. Good players get accused of cheating or scripting all the time because either the other player is a sore loser or they dont wanna admit defeat so they make up excuses to why they lost.

I think anyone who uses anything to give theirself an advantage that someone else doesnt have such as swoop script teleport script etc its cheating. Theres no getting around that. Swoop script is prime example because not only does it give u a advantage swooping faster but theres no delay with it in higher pings so u still swoop as if ur in 20 ping. Unfair advantage indeed.

But the only thing i like about scripters is it feels sooooo good to beat em while their using their scripts/cheats while making them feel like **** at the same time ;D

Best answers
wow i got accused for scripting a **** load...and i don't even do anything special :(

Best answers
...When ever I join a server I get accused of scripting STRAIGHT away. But I just ban them the second they say it >_> Far out. But it doesn't bother me. Because its what they think.Good players know the truth, and I do find someone hacking....I know the BEST way how to get there act together :

-Glitch-

-GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...When ever I join a server I get accused of scripting STRAIGHT away. But I just ban them the second they say it >_> Far out. But it doesn't bother me. Because its what they think.Good players know the truth, and I do find someone hacking....I know the BEST way how to get there act together :

-Glitch-

-GuZzie
What do you mean by "glitch"?

If you think someone is cheating in some form or fashion, then leave and join another server.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by "glitch"?

If you think someone is cheating in some form or fashion, then leave and join another server.
He means using exploits.

If there were hundreds of servers, finding another server would be a good idea. But there aren't so it isn't. There are only so many places you can go to fight above average players.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

-Glitch-

-GuZzie
This is part of the reason I partly dislike PTGN, Shaya allows use of the roll exploit, and as you very well know Guzzie I don't like anyone who uses the roll exploit :(. It became a trend after I started to play again after not playing for a long while it would appear.

As for scripting, I've only seen one case of it. I myself when I played at my best, had noobs accuse me each time that I was hacking or scripting, but thankfully they were banned if they started the "OMFG H4X0R I KNOW YOU'RE ****ING H4X0RING YOU ****ING CHEATING SON OF A *****" or "OMFG NERD" arguments just because they knew jack **** about playing esf...

Anyone that is truly hacking/scripting (in a way that gives a unfair advantage) should just not play the game altogether.

Teleport scripting however I don't see as such a big thing, Mr. Satan's script pack that I used once in 1.1 days had a zaoken like function, which was practically two teleports in one. The only downside to such teleport scripts is that they use twice as much ki, so therefore they'd require more time to recharge to teleport (In onse simple sense, they are making it harder for themselves to teleport, especially when they are running low on ki).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan's script pack is the reason why we have this ****ing tele delay.

I never had a problem with the teleport script, but now I wish it had never been created.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Seems people come to my conclusions again. I bet a lot of people remember I made the same exact thread / topic and complaint about the scripters. Told you loads of people dislikes people who scripts.

Discord Member
Best answers
The problem is, we can't do much to prevent scripting. The only thing ESF can really do, is maybe only allow certain changes to the config file. But on the flip side, people with crappy computers like me, get screwed over.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems people come to my conclusions again. I bet a lot of people remember I made the same exact thread / topic and complaint about the scripters. Told you loads of people dislikes people who scripts.
The people who jumped down your throat are the people we're talking about. We want to play the game as is, and they want to win by any means necessary to be numba 1!, despite the fact that everyone claims to be number 1.

Best answers
Glitch...Ahh I found a way to piss em off ^_^ It makes them quit the server and lose their Pl. But anyways. Just ban those people who script and use aimbot. By the way. How can you tell??

-GuZzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom