ESF masters !?

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
how about making some official Masters that can learn u thing or 2
lets say take 3 or 4 pros and make them offical masters so they can learn new ppl skills and they have their own server like : Master Roshi server, Master Kai server or Grand Kai server.
Each server learns u different skill like Master Roshi learns u basic skills like swoop,ki attacks, basic hit. Master Kai learns angles,tele, 2 hits...Grand kai learns u hard skills like chain swoop,free falls,3 hits...
And than when u learn ur students enogh skills u can give them a duel vs some pros. And u can see how good did u learn them !:)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's better if you develop your own style, since this game (and the anime) is about deception and use of resources.

And, anyone who plays this game a lot, probably doesn't want to have to start farm leagues with newer players, either.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
many new ppl cant even learn cuzz pros just kill them to get points.
If esf wanna more ppl it should make so the new ppl can learn stuff like real Master that can learn u and tell u what did u do wrong.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lionheart's right (he's even given me a few pointers :)) Pros will help beginners if they feel like it. Even if pros don't help you can learn stuff yourself (I learnt 90% of what I know by myself).

Besides, who would run these servers and how many pros are needed and would do it? Nice thought but it wouldn't really work.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another question why would the ESF team bother with this.

The comunity can do it themselvs.

The admin of the server is the teacher.

Anyone praying on noobs gets ban. The noobs are taught by the admin.

When he has to leave he shuts the server down.

That simple.

All you need is a few willing people. The team has nothing to do with this.

Allthough an ingame tutoreal sounds nice ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've done this before, this other guy and I taught a few players in a server, but we were bothered too much and my ping was uber bad so I just stopped, I was just bored because there weren't any proper servers to play in. it can be pretty fun to teach guys sometimes though.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LionHeart
nice but it will give the release date another few months and i don't think that ppl would apriciate that
it whouldnt effect the release date at all.
U just 3 or 4 pros or someone that got some skills that u can learn others players it can be even a person that just learn how to swoop the imortant thing is u learn other players that dont know how.
U set up a server like if u just know basic skills like swoop,adv hit,powerup,turbo than ur server name is Master Roshi [Basic skills].
If u know like advanced skilles than ur server is name Master Kai [Advanced skills].
if ur pro than ur server is name Grand Kai [pro. skills].
U can use any Master name like mr.Popo [basic skills] or Master Kami [adv skills] or Master Piccolo [adv skills]....
but use like normal names not like master roshi [pro skills] cuzz we know Grand kai can kick Roshis ass ! XD

Best answers
i like this i idea. i remember i was thought how to play but i forgot by who. i leaned how to do a 3 hot combo and glide after that i learned everting else by myself.

i personally would like this idea. i see np with it. we just need some willing pplz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
it whouldnt effect the release date at all.
U just 3 or 4 pros or someone that got some skills that u can learn others players it can be even a person that just learn how to swoop the imortant thing is u learn other players that dont know how.
U set up a server like if u just know basic skills like swoop,adv hit,powerup,turbo than ur server name is Master Roshi [Basic skills].
If u know like advanced skilles than ur server is name Master Kai [Advanced skills].
if ur pro than ur server is name Grand Kai [pro. skills].
U can use any Master name like mr.Popo [basic skills] or Master Kami [adv skills] or Master Piccolo [adv skills]....
but use like normal names not like master roshi [pro skills] cuzz we know Grand kai can kick Roshis ass ! XD
if u want only that then know that i learned all of it in 1 day from the esf-world server tutorial ( I think there are 2)

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea but in esf-word tut dosent tell u how to chainswoop or free fall tele hit or tell u what did u do wrong. I learned this dude 3 hits with basic melee,tele back at the right moment,angle,chain swoop,freefall tele hit in 2-3 hours

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already said it. The comunity can do this training thing on there own. Why does the ream have to be involved.

Just find people who are willing to do it.

And with pros i hope you mean real pros not the people who use lame tactics to get lots of kills.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whell i was thinking u grega and u lion maybe me 2 and if i find more ppl

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok cool pick a name u can pick any Master name in dbz but u have to pick a name that it for u if u know ur skill is correct for Grand kai (pro skill) u need to be good as yugi or i dont know miro...
remember set up a server with name Master Roshi [basic skills] or master kai [advanced skills]........u know and try to learn as much as noobs as u can maybe we can have a lil studets duels sometime !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm between pro and good so i think it will be like this
master roshi - (i'll get a friend hopefully to take care of that)
king kai - me
grand kai - grega (IF he agrees)

PS:but i think ppl will have about 60-120 ping on my server

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note to you. Im a sucky teacher.especialy for advanced stuff that i cant actualy do myself >.>

In case you dont know i have no clue how to angle. (not to mention i dont have time im in colledge for gods sake >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom