esf map !!

Best answers
In esf 1.1 or 1.0 was one good map :laff: It was kame hause in the middle of ocean,do u know where i can download this map ? And why it isn't in esf 1.2 ant will it be in esf 1.3 version :] :smile: o_O

Best answers
I am working on re mapping it right now. Don't know when it will be finished.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a ghost!!! =O
Yeah, esf_island was a good map. Can't wait to see what you do with it, Stryker. :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
i also made one like this called roshis island, not sure if this may be it.

but there is esf_island and there is esf_roshi_island.
which one are you asking about?...

esf_island is the one with the little kame house with bunches of islands.

roshi_island is the one where you can go inside.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p You really should check out the forums, and read the dev journals a bit more. Stryker joined the airforce a long time ago. I don't think that map will be finished in a long time.

Best answers
esf_island is a good map. I enjoyed playing on it, though it did crush my fps.
I hope it comes out well.:)

Best answers
cold steel said:
:p You really should check out the forums, and read the dev journals a bit more. Stryker joined the airforce a long time ago. I don't think that map will be finished in a long time.

YES YES... Darn AF... they are working me 10 hours a day... Currently I am trying to ressurect my PC. My laptop just cant handle mapping because it overheats too fast. I hope I can work it on soon and get all my old maps back out there and fixed up. As for my DEV journal I guess it got deleted or something since I left... Strange i'll have to ask my brother about why he deleted it. At least the mod seems to be moving somewhat smoothly since I left.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Want me to help you out :p ? I allready sent a sign up e-mail to Masta, but he hasn't responded yet.

Best answers
Thanks for the offer.. but sadly I don't have an internet connection back at my Dorms so there would be no way for me to give out my progress.
The only way I get to check anything on the internet is in my down time at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom