Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have edited the origonal esf vegeta skin to be majin vegeta cos hes coo :p heres some pics :p

and here is the model file.
NOTE! I DID NOT MAKE THIS MODEL!!. I ONLY EDITED THE SKIN

DOWNLOAD MODEL HERE

Best answers
that's a safe skin, keep makin them.. i'm putting him in right now

Best answers
heh i made a quick one just for one that one dude, but you spent more time on yours than i did, so yours is alot better :p

:yes:

Best answers
ooOooooo

hey thats really good m8, im pretty good at doing pixel art, sept i cant skin :/, so that ends thats attempt :)

:yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smo could u make vegeta normal, not ssj.. hehe i wanna put that for ssj vegeta.. but it'd look pretty weird if u have the armor..
then turn ssj n b majin and theres no more armor

Best answers
^I was bout to ask the same thing.. I could make him myself.. but it wouldn't look as good and i'm lazy ^_^ thanx^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont think that edit is that good the one azn dragon made is way better, the arms face and chest are much detailed.

the only difference on your and the one of AZN is that you simply removed the stripes on his boots.
:no: srry.

Best answers
i dont like the one azn did cuz all he did was make a pretty much solid colored shirt and pants, and did a mouseover of mastas skin.

Best answers
i didnt color over his arms jackass is it cuz im asian? racist ****

Best answers
hey hey hey, come on guys, were all adults here or are mature enough to take a little criticism, constructive or not :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .eFX.
hey hey hey, come on guys, were all adults here or are mature enough to take a little criticism, constructive or not :/
Good to see maturity here, i credit you on that .eFX.

Sonic834 was commenting on your work Azn, although i agree he could have conducted himself in a more mature manner, please don't flame.
Sonic834: Keep the comments on a lighter note.
Azn: Please don't come back with flames even if you didnt start them.

Could someone post a pic of Azn's work so i can see it and compare the two. Thanks.

BrunO

Best answers
what sonic said isn't even a comments.....just being a plain *****

BlackJezus..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ic0nZ
what sonic said isn't even a comments.....just being a plain *****

BlackJezus..
That was unprovoked. I have dealt with sonic834 in my previous post, continue this and you will be shown the door, i will not warn you this time just a helpful reminder. Keep it civil.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should make a Non-ssj skin, so itll fit good and have one on the transforrm and one normal.

Best answers
epidemic , i gave spin my updated model, there will be a newwer version of that, mystic gohan should be out 2 just waiting for spin to upload it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the updated is uploaded but i dont know about your gohan, maybe add some minor adjustements cuz i think its bull**** :devil:

hehe i told you on msn so dont piss off at me.

Originally posted by .eFX.
only a few out of the 2000 ( i dont remember member count) that are above 18, so that means not adults, and mostly not "mature" you cant expect someone to say ohh its nice its he thinks it ****, OPINION COUNTS, doesnt have to be contructive everytimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom