ESF lan ? bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok here is my problem i want to play with my friend (privat) i open my console and type his ip but when its finishing with connecting
it appears this one: lan server are restrictec class c or something

what should we do to fiy this problem ?

THX

P.s we used the same version 1.2.3

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell your friend to play with CVAR
Code:
sv_lan
Try values "1" and "0".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you even in a Local Area Network, or trying to connect over the internet?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
idk waht you mean but now its give me when it loads my map cache errors -.-

---------- Double Post below was added at - 07:46 PM has been merged with this post created - 07:44 PM at ----------

fatalt errores tryacholc or something -.-

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Using Steam by any chance?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Filipe pelo seu nome eu acho que entende o que eu vou postar:

Primeiro, necessário usar o Half Life 1 original da steam, em seguida você instala o esf 1.2.3 na pasta do seu half life do steam, normalmente o instalador ja vem com o caminho certo.

Em seguida seu amigo ou você devem simplesmente clicar em create server dentro do menu do jogo, vá na aba "game", verifique se a opção "LAN GAME" está marcada, se estiver, desmarque-a, em seguida peça para que ele digite no console dele: "SV_LAN 0" só pra ter certeza, nunca se sabe né?

Peça para que ele digite o comando "status" e copie o IP que lhe aparecer na frente da variável "TCP/IP" JUNTO COM A PORTA

tente conectar.

----------------------------------------------------------- english

First you have to use Half life 1 original from steam, following the install of esf 1.2.3.
then you and your friend have to click on create server from the game menu and go to the tab "game" and make sure that option "LAN GAME" isn't marked, then ask your friend to type "SV_LAN 0" on the game console just to make sure, then ask him to type the command "status" and to copy whatever appear on the variable "TCP/IP" with the port.
Try to connect.

-------- Edit 1-----
Sobre o try alloc xxxx greater than chunk(algo assim) é por que não tem memoria o sulficiente pra criar o servidor, tente fazer o seguinte: na linha de comando do seu jogo, põe esse comando: -heapsize 64000
Isso vai liberar 64 MB pra uso do jogo/listen server, deve parar com o erro de memoria e cache..
tenta criar um mapa leve e pequeno, tipo a ESF_CITY ou a ESF_CELL_GAMES, vê se funciona.

------- English again

About the try alloc xxxx greater than chunk (or something like that) thats because you don't have enough memory to create the server, try do the following: in the command line of your game put the command -heapsize 64000, This will allocate 64 MB for your game/listen server, and may fix the problem with cache and memory, also try to create a light small map like ESF_CITY or ESF_CELL_GAMES, see if it works.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
eternal eu so portuges mas etendo mais aleman german:

i try to connect over lan with my friend but it always say something about connection rror clas C

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i tell you now my problem
i coudl play esf ecx but yesterday afternooin it dont even iload maps anmyore and the game crashes why??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Like I asked before, are you using Steam?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i try to fiy it 2 resutls : 1: it work with counterstrike 1.6 :S but only the esf 1.2.3 and esf 1.3 beta

and the sec : the proble is the ecx rc2 addon pack and big pack 8.4 thisd sit the problem!

i try it with hl1 and hl2 and counter strike 1.6 works great only the big pack and the ecx rc2 pack-.-

---------- Double Post below was added at - 09:47 AM has been merged with this post created - 09:46 AM at ----------

and jes im using steam and fin server

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Only works with Half Life 1 and you should remember to set the graphics rendering mode to Open GL.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lier it works with cs.1.6 im playing ti only the ecx dont work

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited by a moderator:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lier it works with cs.1.6 im playing ti only the ecx dont work
You now say you are not using Steam. Which is your problem to begin with, you accepted that you have read and approved the forum rules:

Please remember before accepting these rules that we do not support people who are attempting to play Earth's Special Forces on either WON or NON-Steam. You are required to have Steam installed with a valid Half-Life copy attached on your Steam account. If you downloaded Half-Life on the internet (pirated/warez) then don't bother posting on the forums as we will not help you! Want to pay for Half-Life or you have a valid Half-Life key to use for steam? You are very welcome to post on the forums!
I've reset the forum rules for you so you can re-read them. Furthermore, please grab steam and buy a valid copy of Half-Life 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom